Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The case against Hillary

The case against Hillary (Page 10)
andi*pandi
Sep 7, 2016, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
As a wealthy, educated woman why would she have her staff research that? Thats what doctors are for.

Maybe she was worried about all the conspiracy theorists.
reasons to google medical ailments:

family member has it
friend has it
celebrity you have heard of has it
visiting dignitary you have to meet with has it
people fundraising for a cure have asked you for money to help cure it
really like michael j fox

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 7, 2016, 10:40 PM

Wait... her aide searched for Provigil?

Those are uppers. Sounds like she wanted to cure the severe neurological condition known as "the sleepys".

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 7, 2016, 11:02 PM

She lied again about sending or receiving classified material.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 7, 2016, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
This is a fancy way of telling people to shut the **** up.

I would disagree that's somehow a more worthy argument than what it's being addressed to.

It is, and I realize that it is a very poor debate tactic, but why does lunacy require proper form and etiquette?

Why can't we just tell people to stop being dumb rather than setting a good example to people who we know it is not going to make a difference to, no matter how polished and academically sound the argument is?

The same goes with arguments to the Young Earthers. You can spend hours going on about carbon dating and science this and that, but at the end of the day they are going to believe that the Earth is 6000 years old no matter what is said. Maybe the best tactic with these sorts of people is to just slap them around a little bit and hope they get a clue?

You are a saint for being so patient with these arguments. I just can't conjure up that kind of patience. The country is plummeting towards rock bottom and people are obsessing over Clinton's sniffles? Can't deal with that, sorry.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 01:18 AM

I just assumed she was a [biological] woman so I'm pretty sure that makes me exactly the opposite of a bigot. I don't see how Criminology makes you an expert on identifying blurred, weird-loking syringes in poor quality internet videos. She still just comes across like every other loony conspiracy theorist on Youtube. No doubt the syringe caused 9/11.
You don't see what criminology has to do with investigating? Okay then...

Originally Posted by Paco500 View Post
What is at issue is her interpretation. Anyone who argues a 'comic' reaction is a seizure is either a lying zealot or not terribly bright. Either way, she demonstrates limited credibility.
This wasn't about her "chai reaction", try to keep up.

I assume this is an attempt at wit? Keep at it. With some hard work and dedication, you'll get there tiger!
My attempt was better than what you're trying to pass off as humor, geez.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 01:20 AM

So, a Secret Service agent puts their career on the line and leaks to Alex Jones instead of FOX?

That's out of character for you (attacking the source). Likely he went to Jones because Jones was offering $$.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Can we create a subsection of this forum for the nonsense?
Only if you promise to stay there.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 8, 2016, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
You don't see what criminology has to do with investigating? Okay then...

Sherlock she ain't.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 8, 2016, 06:13 AM

That's out of character for you (attacking the source). Likely he went to Jones because Jones was offering $$.
Whereas Fox already shelled out $20m to Carlsen and $40m to Aisles and will likely need the rest of their reserves for all the other ladies who ever worked there.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 08:50 AM

So, either Hillary was being fed lines, or she is going deaf.
45/47

andi*pandi
Sep 8, 2016, 08:58 AM

back away from the microsoft paint.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
So, either Hillary was being fed lines, or she is going deaf.
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
back away from the microsoft paint.
Inductive ear bud.
http://truepundit.com/nypd-hillary-c...-tv-town-hall/

Hillary Clinton was sporting a mini earbud wired to receive stealth communications from her campaign handlers during Wednesday’s Commander-in-Chief Forum carried live on NBC from New York City, True Pundit has learned.

While Clinton was fielding questions from NBC’s Matt Lauer and the public Wednesday night on live television, a quiet buzz started circulating in New York law enforcement circles about Hillary’s left ear. NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.
One of my local stations played a clip, you can see it in her ear.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 8, 2016, 09:49 AM

Who. Cares.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 8, 2016, 10:11 AM

Okay, I'm giving up on appealing to sensibilities in encouraging more focus on key issues.

For now on, I'm just going to document all of the fluff so that when nice things don't happen and there is some question why, I can just point you at at least part of the cause.

Without further ado...

Clinton Fluffwatch 2016:

- seizure gate
- concussion gate
- cough gate
- CGI gate
- secret service guy gate
- globalism gate
- earpiece gate

Still have a lot of work to do to make this list as impressive as Obama's. So many gates.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 8, 2016, 10:18 AM

And (missing anything)?

Trump Fluffwatch 2016

- taco bowl gate
- incest gate
- Scotland Brexit tweet gate
- small hands gate

Probably a lot more Twitter gates. Maybe those should just be called "impulsive Tweet gate"
( Last edited by besson3c; Sep 8, 2016 at 02:58 PM. )

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Sep 8, 2016, 10:26 AM

So, what is she HIDING? That she has 50 paid lawyers and revisionists prompting her along and putting words in her mouth?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 10:51 AM

Okay, I'm giving up on appealing to sensibilities in encouraging more focus on key issues.

For now on, I'm just going to document all of the fluff so that when nice things don't happen and there is some question why, I can just point you at at least part of the cause.

Without further ado...

Clinton Fluffwatch 2016:

- seizure gate
- concussion gate
- cough gate
- CGI gate
- globalism gate
- earpiece gate

Still have a lot of work to do to make this list as impressive as Obama's.
You forgot the official mascot

You left out:
Benghazigate
Foundationgate
Wheelchairgate
Parkinson'sgate
Epsteingate
DeadDNCstaffergate
Emailgate
ServerDestructiongate
LostLaptopgate
LostMobileDevicesgate
Syriagate
Egyptgate
ISISgate
Irangate
Perjurygate
DidntGoToMexicogate

Need more?.
45/47

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 8, 2016, 02:12 PM

I'm attacking the plausibility of the claim.

FOX would kill for this story, and I don't think money is an issue for the outfit which just paid for silence at the going rate of $10 million per butt cheek.

That FOX didn't run it calls the journalistic rigor of the claim into question.

It should also be noted the Jones people didn't say it was an agent, so the doctor in the video couldn't even get past his first piece of evidence without mischaracterizing it.

andi*pandi
Sep 8, 2016, 02:33 PM

Chongo, some of those are real issues and not what Besson is saying is "fluffy."

In more fluffy news, saw that some criticized Clinton for not smiling during a discussion of a serious issue. Currently there is more awareness against catcalls and men harassing women "You'd be prettier if you smiled". Were any of the men in the room criticized for the same thing? Falls back to "wo-men must look pret-ty" caveman logic which I hope I don't have to explain should not ever be an issue for a presidential candidate.

This tactic might backfire.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 02:50 PM

One gets the impression besson sees everything as fluff.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 8, 2016, 02:52 PM

You forgot the official mascot

You left out:
Benghazigate
Foundationgate
Wheelchairgate
Parkinson'sgate
Epsteingate
DeadDNCstaffergate
Emailgate
ServerDestructiongate
LostLaptopgate
LostMobileDevicesgate
Syriagate
Egyptgate
ISISgate
Irangate
Perjurygate
DidntGoToMexicogate

Need more?.

Like Andi said, a number of these are real issues. Why don't you go on about them more? You don't need the fluffy issues, do you?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 03:16 PM

I do and you say they a fluff.
45/47

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 8, 2016, 06:31 PM

I do and you say they a fluff.
You're picking the wrong ones. Try again.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 8, 2016, 06:36 PM

You're picking the wrong ones. Try again.
OK, then list the ones that aren't
45/47

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 9, 2016, 12:26 AM

Whereas Fox already shelled out $20m to Carlsen and $40m to Aisles and will likely need the rest of their reserves for all the other ladies who ever worked there.
Okay? I guess this has to do w/ the sexual harassment allegations, but I couldn't care less since I don't watch them (and it has nothing to do with whether they pay a former SS agent $10k for a story).

Sherlock she ain't.
There are segments that are very accurate, but since you've not watched them you wouldn't know.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 9, 2016, 09:11 AM

I was watching some random Benghazi hearings on YouTube just to reacquaint myself with the issues, and I must say, it's amusing how many armchair lawyers there are on YouTube.

Say what you want about Hillary overall, but she was clearly lawyered up (which is also understandable given the charges she was facing), so for civilians to share their own simplified verdicts is like us following along with open heart surgery and saying "you gotta cut that red dippy part with that first tool you used".

My metaphor aside, this is another example of how facts sometime aren't as important as the court of public opinion (whether that is towards guilt or innocence).

I guess it's crazy hard to rebound from these sort of situations. Just ask Anthony Weiner.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 9, 2016, 10:35 AM

Remember, it was the COVER UP that got Nixon.
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 9, 2016, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
And no amount of "distaste" for the Clintons can alter that fact.

OAW
Let me address this specifically. My main opposition to the Clintons (remember you get 2 for 1) in this election, is Hillary's belief that unborn child can be aborted at any time in the pregnancy, even hours before birth. (Hillary Doubles Down: A Child Hours Before Birth Still Has No Rights [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller) When asked asked if she believed if the preborn had constitutional rights she said no. (Hillary: Unborn Babies Do Not Have 'Rights' [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller) She wants MORE federal funds to go to Planned Parenthood. She wants to eliminate the Hyde amendment and use taxpayer money to pay for abortions.

Yes, I realize quoting from Papal encyclicals is like reciting Shakespeare to my dogs

Christifideles Laici (December 30, 1988) | John Paul II

Respecting the Inviolable Right to Life

38. In effect the acknowledgment of the personal dignity of every human being demands the respect, the defence and the promotion of therights of the human person. It is a question of inherent, universal and inviolable rights. No one, no individual, no group, no authority, no State, can change-let alone eliminate-them because such rights find their source in God himself.

The inviolability of the person which is a reflection of the absolute inviolability of God, fínds its primary and fundamental expression in the inviolability of human life. Above all, the common outcry, which is justly made on behalf of human rights-for example, the right to health, to home, to work, to family, to culture- is false and illusory if the right to life, the most basic and fundamental right and the condition for all other personal rights, is not defended with maximum determination.

The Church has never yielded in the face of all the violations that the right to life of every human being has received, and continues to receive, both from individuals and from those in authority. The human being is entitled to such rights, in every phase of development, from conception until natural death; and in every condition, whether healthy or sick, whole or handicapped, rich or poor. The Second Vatican Council openly proclaimed: "All offences against life itself, such as every kind of murder, genocide, abortion, euthanasia and willful suicide; all violations of the integrity of the human person, such as mutilation, physical and mental torture, undue psychological pressures; all offences against human dignity, such as subhuman living conditions, arbitrary imprisonment, deportation, slavery, prostitution, the selling of women and children, degrading working conditions where men are treated as mere tools for profit rather than free and responsible persons; all these and the like are certainly criminal: they poison human society; and they do more harm to those who practice them than those who suffer from the injury. Moreover, they are a supreme dishonour to the Creator"(137).

If, indeed, everyone has the mission and responsibility of acknowledging the personal dignity of every human being and of defending the right to life, some lay faithful are given a particular title to this task: such as parents, teachers, healthworkers and the many who hold economic and political power.

The Church today lives a fundamental aspect of her mission in lovingly and generously accepting every human being, especially those who are weak and sick. This is made all the more necessary as a "culture of death" threatens to take control. In fact, "the Church family believes that human life, even if weak and suffering, is always a wonderful gift of God's goodness. Against the pessimism and selfishness which casts a shadow over the world, the Church stands for life: in each human life she sees the splendour of that 'Yes', that 'Amen', which is Christ himself (cf. 2 Cor 1:19; Rev 3:14). To the 'No' which assails and afflicts the world, she replies with this living 'Yes', this defending of the human person and the world from all who plot against life"(138). It is the responsibility of the lay faithful, who more directly through their vocation or their profession are involved in accepting life, to make the Church's "Yes" to human life concrete and efficacious.

The enormous development of biological and medical science, united to an amazing power in technology, today provides possibilities on the very frontier of human life which imply new responsibilities. In fact, today humanity is in the position not only of "observing" but even "exercising a control over" human life at its very beginning and in its first stages of development.

The moral conscience of humanity is not able to turn aside or remain indifferent in the face of these gigantic strides accomplished by a technology that is acquiring a continually more extensive and profound dominion over the working processes that govern procreation and the first phases of human life. Today as perhaps never before in history or in this field, wisdom shows itselt to be the only firm basis to salvation, in that persons engaged in scientific research and in its application are always to act with intelligence and love, that is, respecting, even remaining in veneration of, the inviolable dignity of the personhood of every human being, from the first moment of life's existence. This occurs when science and technology are committed with licit means to the defence of life and the cure of disease in its beginnings, refusing on the contrary-even for the dignity of research itself-to perform operations that result in falsifying the genetic patrimony of the individual and of human generative power(139).

The lay faithful, having responsibility in various capacities and at different levels of science as well as in the medical, social, legislative and economic fields must courageously accept the "challenge" posed by new problems in bioethics. The Synod Fathers used these words: "Christians ought to exercise their responsibilities as masters of science and technology, and not become their slaves ... In view of the moral challenges presented by enormous new technological power, endangering not only fundamental human rights but the very biological essence of the human species, it is of utmost importance that lay Christians with the help of the universal Church-take up the task of calling culture back to the principles of an authentic humanism, giving a dynamic and sure foundation to the promotion and defence of the rights of the human being in one's very essence, an essence which the preaching of the Gospel reveals to all(140).

Today maximum vigilance must be exercised by everyone in the face of the phenomenon of the concentration of power and technology. In fact such a concentration has a tendency to manipulate not only the biological essence but the very content of people's consciences and life styles, thereby worsening the condition of entire peoples by discrimination and marginization.
Everthing else is a moot point if you are never born. Affordable health care is a moot point if it's decide you will be too expensive to care for. We see this already in the EU and the U.K.
Top doctor's chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year | Daily Mail Online

Disabled newborns are being killed LEGALLY in The Netherlands: here’s the proof

This the protocol mentioned in the article.

The Groningen Protocol — Euthanasia in Severely Ill Newborns

She was delivered at 25 weeks
"World's smallest baby" now thriving at nine months old

Hillary has said in addition to being pro Roe, the SCOTUS judges she will appoint must also be in favor of overturning Citizens United. Will she add that they be willing to overturn Hosanna-Tabor? Passage of ENDA and getting it before a Hillary packed court would be one way.

Or is all of it just ?
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 9, 2016, 05:41 PM

Yeah, he's hawking his book...
Dick Morris explains the how the Clinton foundation came about.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=8057684437
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 9, 2016, 06:42 PM

Mystery solved, almost. He has been identified, but his role remains a mystery.
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 9, 2016, 07:12 PM

( Last edited by Chongo; Sep 10, 2016 at 09:05 AM. )
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 11:18 AM

It looks like Bubba is showing his age. He called himself racist.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/7...705216/video/1

Bill Clinton is accusing Donald Trump of veiled racism in his use of the "Make America Great Again" slogan but there's just one problem: Clinton himself frequently used the slogan himself on in previous campaigns.

Clinton made the stunning accusation against Trump during a recent stump speech in support of his wife.

"That message, I’ll give you America great again — If you're a white southerner, you know exactly what it means," Clinton told a crowd in Orlando, Florida this week. "What it means is I'll give you the economy you had 50 years ago and I’ll move you back up the social totem pole and other people down."

Clinton himself has used the slogan "make America great again" on numerous occasions in the past, including in 2008 when he used it in support of Hillary's presidential campaign. According to his own logic, wouldn't this make Bill a crypto-racist?
( Last edited by Chongo; Sep 10, 2016 at 11:44 AM. )
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 12:35 PM

Hillary's newest ad.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 10, 2016, 12:42 PM

Seriously Chongo?

Are you trying to make the Fluffwatch list as big as possible, and you as unflattering as possible?

Clinton Fluffwatch 2016

- seizure gate
- concussion gate
- cough gate
- CGI gate
- globalism gate
- earpiece gate
What do we call this new one though? It doesn't even make sense... Maybe "Bill Clinton right wing anti-progressive gate"?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 12:53 PM

Seriously Chongo?

Are you trying to make the Fluffwatch list as big as possible, and you as unflattering as possible?

What do we call this new one though? It doesn't even make sense... Maybe "Bill Clinton right wing anti-progressive gate"?
How about BubbaDementiaGate? He doesn't remember using "Make America Great Again" in his and Hillary's previous campaigns.
( Last edited by Chongo; Sep 10, 2016 at 01:21 PM. )
45/47

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 01:38 PM

How about BubbaDementiaGate? He doesn't remember using "Make America Great Again" in his and Hillary's previous campaigns.
Don't attack his candidate, his Hillary love is too much for you. He, and most other Dems, don't care what she's done, no matter what it is.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 10, 2016, 02:16 PM

I can't believe I have to spell this out. This is too much work for somebody that isn't even voting for Clinton...

"That message, I’ll give you America great again — If you're a white southerner, you know exactly what it means," Clinton told a crowd in Orlando, Florida this week. "What it means is I'll give you the economy you had 50 years ago and I’ll move you back up the social totem pole and other people down."

Clinton is making a claim that Trump is claiming that America was greater in the past, despite black oppression and the various modern social advances which have taken place (gay marriage, etc.)

You can easily make the claim that Clinton is reaching here as far as the intended interpretation of when Trump is implying that America was great, but generally speaking his argument is that America is no worse now than it was in the past. Socially speaking, America has evolved (more gender and race equality, tolerance, etc.), so I would certainly argue that in this area he is absolutely right.

The problem with the slogan "Make America Great" is, like a lot of Trump's claims, it is extremely vague and undefined. When was America the most great, exactly? Rhetorical question, I don't particularly care for what you think the answer to that is.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 10, 2016, 02:18 PM

Don't attack his candidate, his Hillary love is too much for you. He, and most other Dems, don't care what she's done, no matter what it is.
A little emotional today?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 02:55 PM

The problem with the slogan "Make America Great" is, like a lot of Trump's claims, it is extremely vague and undefined. When was America the most great, exactly? Rhetorical question, I don't particularly care for what you think the answer to that is.
I take it you didn't watch the video. Bubba used "Make America Great Again'" in his POTUS campaigns AND Hillary's 2008 run. Perhaps Bubba, being from the party of slavery and Jim Crow, wanted to take us back 150 years to the antebellum south.
( Last edited by Chongo; Sep 10, 2016 at 05:50 PM. )
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 04:27 PM

Fluffy Cough Alert

Hillary ends Q&A as she feels another coughing fit coming on.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 10, 2016, 04:44 PM

I take it you didn't watch the video. Bubba used "Make America Great Again'" in his POTUS campaigns AND Hillary's 2008 run. Perhaps Bubba, being from the party of slavery and Jim Crow, wanted to take the back 150 years to the antebellum south.

Okay, so then you can say that he is a hypocrite, forgetful, and equally vague but how does this make racist? You can also say that Trump's claim does not make him a racist.

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Sep 10, 2016, 05:27 PM

Hillary just had her 47% moment, but worse.

25 Percent Of America Is 'Irredeemable'
They are.
However that's a low estimate. Its more like 40-60% depending on the criteria.
A good segment of her supporters are as well.

Its not surprising the peasants don't know they're peasants.

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 10, 2016, 07:26 PM

I'm going to attempt to be constructive, but it's going to be a struggle.

I often hear people ask the question "why do poor Republicans vote against their self interest?"

Could the answer be a vote for the person who thinks they're a deplorable, irredeemable, vile sack of shit isn't in their self interest?

If the Democrats could just ****ing stop acting like that, the GOP would have died out 10 years ago.

Of all the concepts the Democrats can't ****ing figure out... being ****ing nice to people.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 10, 2016, 08:43 PM

Okay, so then you can say that he is a hypocrite, forgetful, and equally vague but how does this make racist? You can also say that Trump's claim does not make him a racist.
One also needs to take into consideration Bubba doesn't know that getting head is defined as sex,or what is,is.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 10, 2016, 11:59 PM

One also needs to take into consideration Bubba doesn't know that getting head is defined as sex,or what is,is.

You get impossibly stuck on things, don't you?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Sep 11, 2016, 10:52 AM

I'm going to attempt to be constructive, but it's going to be a struggle.

I often hear people ask the question "why do poor Republicans vote against their self interest?"

Could the answer be a vote for the person who thinks they're a deplorable, irredeemable, vile sack of shit isn't in their self interest?

If the Democrats could just ****ing stop acting like that, the GOP would have died out 10 years ago.

Of all the concepts the Democrats can't ****ing figure out... being ****ing nice to people.

Ah the good old double standard in action. Democrats should be nice to Republicans who are selfish, greedy, racist, homophobic misogynists. Who also hate non-Christians and poor people. The reason Democrats have trouble being nice to those people is because they are ****ing awful and do not deserve being nice to. They don't deserve listening to or respecting. They just barely deserve to not be lined up and shot. Which is exactly what they would do with people they don't like and just one more reason not to be ****ing nice to them.

So Clinton is absolutely right when she says that 25% of America is deplorable or irredeemable. And CTP is likely right when he says thats a low-ball number because even the 'good' republicans who just want lower taxes and smaller government are kinda selfish and are by association condoning the above assholes by taking their side. He is of course, much further off the mark with his hatred of progressivism and feminism but I'm sure there are a few Clinton fans who suck. I for one though will never put oversensitivity or being thin-skinned anywhere near the level of mindless hatred that he is equating it with.

I would have liked to see her stand her ground instead of half backing down. Frame it as a choice for Trump supporters. Are you a deplorable POS or are you one of the hard working folks who has been let down? Something like that. Probably would have tracked well with them.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 11, 2016, 01:03 PM

Ah the good old double standard in action. Democrats should be nice to Republicans who are selfish, greedy, racist, homophobic misogynists. Who also hate non-Christians and poor people. The reason Democrats have trouble being nice to those people is because they are ****ing awful and do not deserve being nice to. They don't deserve listening to or respecting. They just barely deserve to not be lined up and shot. Which is exactly what they would do with people they don't like and just one more reason not to be ****ing nice to them.

So Clinton is absolutely right when she says that 25% of America is deplorable or irredeemable. And CTP is likely right when he says thats a low-ball number because even the 'good' republicans who just want lower taxes and smaller government are kinda selfish and are by association condoning the above assholes by taking their side. He is of course, much further off the mark with his hatred of progressivism and feminism but I'm sure there are a few Clinton fans who suck. I for one though will never put oversensitivity or being thin-skinned anywhere near the level of mindless hatred that he is equating it with.

I would have liked to see her stand her ground instead of half backing down. Frame it as a choice for Trump supporters. Are you a deplorable POS or are you one of the hard working folks who has been let down? Something like that. Probably would have tracked well with them.
Says the guy who supports the party of slavery, The KKK, segregation/Jim Crow, Margret Sanger's Planned Parenthood, etc.
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 11, 2016, 01:07 PM

OK, still think it's ?
The Hulk is helping Hillary get into her van when she faints. They were denying anything was wrong until this video was posted online.
45/47

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 11, 2016, 01:27 PM

Yep, she passed out in public. I'm sure she was simply overcome by her emotions at the 9/11 memorial...

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 11, 2016, 01:29 PM

A little emotional today?
Projecting again? How's Hillary's health doing?

Forum Links
Forum Rules