Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > iTunes Music Store Free downloads updated when

iTunes Music Store Free downloads updated when
Applefreak01
Senior User
Apr 30, 2004, 03:16 AM

So i'm just surfing around these forums and the net in general because I'm too lazy to get out of this chair and go to bed. When I decide to check to see if the music store has been updated for the free single for Friday. Since it's 2:15 AM here I figured Apple would have Friday's free song up on the iTunes music store but it's not there. Anyone know what time they update it? Not that I care or anything just wondering since techincally it is Friday.

I think I have too much time on my hands.

[Riding a circus elephant]
Peter: Look Lois, the two smybols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a fat white guy who is threatened by change. - Family Guy

Applefreak01  (op)
Senior User
Apr 30, 2004, 03:18 AM

Update just check the store after post and the free song for Friday is up. Guess I'll grab it then (not that I would listen to the songs Apple has for free a lot but hey they are free and another song to add to my library) go to bed
[Riding a circus elephant]
Peter: Look Lois, the two smybols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a fat white guy who is threatened by change. - Family Guy

Forum Links
Forum Rules