Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > i was just about to complain about printing... but then...

i was just about to complain about printing... but then...
RevEvs
Mac Elite
Apr 23, 2003, 09:34 AM

I have a load of documents i want to print, was just about to complain about how this was so much easier in OS 9 as i could just select the file in the finder then choose to print, then it would open, print and close the document. unlike OS X where i had to open each document and choose to print each one.

So then i thought, hold on, lets test drag and drop a bit in OS X. Opened up the print centre, selected the files i wanted to print, dropped them on the print centre window and voila! they start printing, lot less fuss than OS 9, no need to open the files, no dialogues... just print straight away.

Yet another reason why OS X kicks ass

revs
I free'd my mind... now it won't come back.

Zadian
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 23, 2003, 10:22 AM

Drop a folder onto the PrintCenter and it will print a list with the content of the folder (you can even save it as a pdf).

Forum Links
Forum Rules