Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Romeo/Clicker/iSync and my New T610 :)

Romeo/Clicker/iSync and my New T610 :)
RevEvs
Mac Elite
May 28, 2003, 11:44 AM

Just for anyone who plans on getting this phone. just got one and it works perfectly with romeo/ SE Clicker/ iSync the addressbook and everything else!

Very very nice phone!

revs
I free'd my mind... now it won't come back.

bpsmith
May 28, 2003, 12:00 PM

Any idea when US companies like AT&T Wireless will pick up the T610? Also, how does the reception compare to the T68i?
Brad Smith
[email protected]

Developer
Addicted to MacNN
May 28, 2003, 12:10 PM

I heard most T610s that had been delivered had to be returned for repair due to severe hissing.
Nasrudin sat on a river bank when someone shouted to him from the opposite side: "Hey! how do I get across?" "You are across!" Nasrudin shouted back.

rm199
Mac Enthusiast
May 28, 2003, 01:13 PM

I'm waiting for the z1010

RM

Skywalkers new Hand
Grizzled Veteran
May 28, 2003, 01:36 PM

Originally posted by Developer:
I heard most T610s that had been delivered had to be returned for repair due to severe hissing.
I heard the same, how this got by testing is beyond me.

"Wedge, pull out! You're not doing any good back there!"

moki
Ambrosia - el Presidente
Aug 4, 2003, 03:12 AM

Originally posted by RevEvs:
Just for anyone who plans on getting this phone. just got one and it works perfectly with romeo/ SE Clicker/ iSync the
I picked one up as well, and it is a wonderful phone -- I've been waiting on it actually. With my phone sitting in my car outside, I can synch it via iSync over Bluetooth... very nice.

The phone has the combination of features, battery life, screen quality, and weight that I've been waiting for.

However, I've had one problem with my synching. To my surprise, iSync synched up all of my schedules and alarms from iCal as well -- but they are off by 4 hours (an alarm that was set for 1pm on my computer went off at 5pm on my phone).

Has anyone seen this? Any cures?
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

steveismyman
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 4, 2003, 06:22 AM

Have you made sure that the time zone and daylight saving are set the same way on your computer and the phone?

That fixed it for me...

The hissing is supposed to be fixed now. I bought one from the first batch, and got it updated for free in a service center. It wasn't terrible before, but is great now.
Steve is better tahn you!

ShotgunEd
Mac Elite
Aug 4, 2003, 07:19 AM

My contract just expired and I can get the same contract with that phone for the same money. Just a matter of time before I get it.

moki
Ambrosia - el Presidente
Aug 4, 2003, 04:05 PM

Originally posted by steveismyman:
Have you made sure that the time zone and daylight saving are set the same way on your computer and the phone?
I'll give that a shot -- it's on "automatic" for the time zone -- I guess it isn't THAT automatic

This is definitely the best cell phone available in the USA, IMHO.
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

mrfrost
Mac Elite
Aug 4, 2003, 08:25 PM

I just bought the phone last week and I have to say that it is indeed the best mobile phone I have used up untill now. I didn't have problems syncing (I don't have it set to automatically change the time-zones).

Does anyone have some good tips on what mophun games I can buy? I like playing games on my phone when waiting for my bus, etc... Yesterday I had a fun time playing mini golf to a total stranger on the train over Bluetooth.

Webscreamer
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2003, 10:40 PM

how much is this phone?
Anyone who would letterspace blackletter would steal sheep. - Frederic Goudy

Forum Links
Forum Rules