Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Seeking info on "CORDination Station"

Seeking info on "CORDination Station"
rtdunham
Forum Regular
May 17, 2005, 04:34 PM

does anyone know whether CORDination Station is still in business? They were exhibiting nifty cord-control/AC outlet units, at MacWorld Expo in SF in January. The fellas working the booth were personable, the products extremely efficient. I ordered a half dozen. I've gotten five, but the sixth (and i'd designed a desk setup around the units) has never come--at first i got phone calls & emails returned (or answered); was told the missing uinit had been sent, then that it was GOING to be sent mometnarily, etc. It's never arrived. Now i am not getting email responses, and there's no phone # i can find on the website and phone information services don't reveal a phone number for the company under either of two names i had: (address on one shipment was Rockville, MD and also bore the name "Leap Technologies".)

I'd appreciate anyone who could help me get in touch with these folks.

peace
terry

Forum Links
Forum Rules