Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 30GB iPod

FS: 30GB iPod
shrink
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 11, 2004, 12:24 PM

Selling a used 30GB iPod with all original acessories. Condition is good-excellent. I use the iPod daily, but mainly with a car charger while driving. Fully functional and battery life remains like new. There are cosmetic scuffs on the casing (front, back, sides, top, and bottom) from regular use. Pictures at below link are of actual item for sale:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v116/mrabara/iPod%2030GB/

Please note: after acquiring some scratches on the back metal casing in the first month of use, I put on PDA/Palm screen protectors to prevent further damage. You can see where the screen protectors overlap in one of the pictures.

Asking price is $275 firm which I think is very reasonable. A new 20GB without dock and wired remote sells for $299 + tax, and a new iPod mini sells for $249 + tax. So for $25 more than the mini, you got 7.5 times more storage, and for $25 less then the new 20GB, you get 10GB more storage.

Reason for sale is that I'm planning on getting a new 40GB model.

shrink  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 14, 2004, 02:58 PM

bump...$250 shipped through tonight, 9/14/2004 only. I'm moving soon and if no one wants it at this price, the 30GB iPod is coming with me.

Forum Links
Forum Rules