Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Interested???

Interested???
Matt OS X
Mac Elite
Sep 19, 2003, 04:20 PM

Hey, I posted this in "Marketplace" and only few people interested in my 700 Mhz Ibook. I thought i'd give another shot by showing this ad on this page...

For sale :

12" screen ibook
Combo drive (CD/RW)
700 Mhz
384 MB
30 GB
A/C adapter plug included
Apple Video Adapter plug included
Installation cds, ibook box, manual and everything orginial.

Can also included: Logitech quickcam pro 3000 (Webcam) in box, if you want to.

Still looks new and in excellent condition. No dead pixels. Ask for pictures, will gladly send you some pictures of it.

Buyer pays shipping. asking for $800 or Best offer. Good Deal. Contact me at [email protected]

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what Mac OS X is... you must see it for yourself."

engaged
Location: Close to the sea and a place with a big, big castle...
Sep 19, 2003, 06:09 PM

Sorry, but if only a few people expressed interest in the 'Marketplace' forum, then perhaps only a few people are currently after what you you have to offer.

I for one would be grateful if you'd make your posts in the appropriate forum, and in that forum only.

arclight
Forum Regular
Sep 20, 2003, 11:27 AM

Hey Matt OS X-
Throw it on ebay. You'll get a lot more traffic.

And I, for one, would be grateful if you would post anywhere you damn well feel like posting. Good luck-
---------------------------------------

engaged
Location: Close to the sea and a place with a big, big castle...
Sep 20, 2003, 01:39 PM

Originally posted by arclight:
Hey Matt OS X-
And I, for one, would be grateful if you would post anywhere you damn well feel like posting. Good luck-
Nice one, arclight - you muppet.

So why don't we change MacNN to just one large forum, and then we can all spend hours sifting through the hundreds of threads in order to find the ones we may really find relevant? Obviously those that started MacNN deemed it necessary to have different subject areas. The Lounge is the exception, where 'anything goes'.

Also, the valid point I'm making is that not everybody looks in all forums; people with expertise in certain areas tend to browse in certain forums only - hence you'll get a better and more timely response. My response was actually intended to be constructive criticism; perhaps I could've worded it better.

Oh, and best of luck to Matt OS X too.

Yours, on a positive note

Matt OS X  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 20, 2003, 03:08 PM

At least I tried..

"Unfortunately, no one can be told what Mac OS X is... you must see it for yourself."

Forum Links
Forum Rules