Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > PowerMac 8500 and iMac G3 266 parts (and more) UK

PowerMac 8500 and iMac G3 266 parts (and more) UK
digitaldisaster
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 21, 2005, 03:58 PM

I'm having a clear out at home and so its time to get rid of those Mac parts that have become redundant since I got my Mac Mini.

iMac G3 266 innards
Logic Board
266Mhz G3 processor
192Mb RAM
6Gb HDD
24x CD-ROM
Chasis and power rectifier
I bought this to build a silent server using a rewired ATX PSU but never got round to it and the PC my mini made redundant has now become my server. Note this was sold to me in working condition and has been storred well but has never been tested

PowerMac 9500 Logic Board
2x128Mb Sticks of EDO RAM
36Gb 10k rpm SCSI HDD
Floppy Drive
Assorted cables (Including Power Supply)
Another rewired ATX PSU job that I never got round to it. Note this was sold to me in working condition and has been storred well but has never been tested. The RAM and HDD were sold in new condition.

16-way Cybex Magnum commander KVM switch
5xKVM cables (PS/2 Mouse+Keyboard, HD15 VGA) worth �40
This works perfectly but I need a USB one now (And I no longer need so many ports. )

SGI Octane
195mhz 64bit R10K MIPS CPU
384MB Dual Channel SDRAM
18Gb 7200rpm HDD
Irix 6.5.23 installed

I have loads of other assorted parts such as floppy drives and ISA sounblaster cards comming out of the ying yang so if you need something get in touch, I might just have it!
Make me a reasonable offer on any of the stuff and I'm willing to ship it anywhere in the world (You pay P&P) or you can come and pick it up from Lincoln in the UK

Forum Links
Forum Rules