Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Int. Check: 12" PB for similar mac(desktop)

Int. Check: 12" PB for similar mac(desktop)
nesuser2
Forum Regular
Dec 30, 2004, 02:35 AM

What I've got:

12" 1.33ghz
768mb ram
60gb hd
combo

keyboard skin, two booq cases(mamba and powersleeve), and BT Keyboard
I have the original box and whatnot for EVERYTHING. Applecare expires sometime around the first of June '05.

I'm looking for something similar is desktop format. If it's an iMac, I would prefer the 17" but anybody can feel free to throw anything at me and we'll look into it. I'm also interested in trading for a Dell 700m if such a deal could happen. I'm looking into getting a highly portable pc and a mac desktop in the very near future.

Pictures: I don't have any currently but can provide pictures and references when such a time comes. The other party will have nothing to worry about, I can provide excellent feedback in other places and I'm a freak about people even touching this laptop, it's spotless.

Contact: I would prefer pm's or replies in this post. I suppose if you think you can find another way to get ahold of me, I can't stop you.

EDIT: I'm very aware that the going rate for a 700m and G4 desktops are generally less than the going rate of my powerbook in which I would ask for something to fill that margin.(Prefer cash but would consider other avenues)

octobrmagic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 31, 2004, 06:29 PM

YGPM.

nesuser2  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 1, 2005, 04:58 PM

Still awaiting reply from the last person but figured I would post up a price if anybody wishes to buy it. Apple currently sells the same model less the ram plus the SD in the special deals section(refurb) for $1650(sales tax) plus shipping(Maybe $0?) And I'm willing to sell the notebook as it sits with the keyboard protector for $1350. Applecare does last for another 5-6 months so there is plenty of time to add it. The buyer can choose to add the cases for $20(PS) and $40(mamba). Once the powerbook sells, the cases will be available to everybody else, until it's sold...they are not. Looking for an imac 1ghz 17in once this is sold(or trade)

Thanks for looking!!

Forum Links
Forum Rules