Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS on EBAY: APPLE Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh-UPGRADED Item:5750078542-ENDS 2/13

FS on EBAY: APPLE Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh-UPGRADED Item:5750078542-ENDS 2/13
PSST
Forum Regular
Feb 7, 2005, 07:39 PM

Hi ALL:

I'm selling a TAM on EBAY, and wanted to let everyone here know about it.

Thanks for looking,

Sincerely,
PSST

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80075&item=5750078 542&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

APPLE Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh TAM-UPGRADED Item: 5750078542
Ends 2/13/05_19:48:43 PST

This is an auction for an APPLE Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh. It is gently used but in like new MINT condition throughout. ALSO, THIS TAM DOES NOT HAVE THE INFAMOUS BUZZING IN EITHER THE TAM'S FRONT SPEAKERS OR THE BASE UNIT. THE TAM LCD SCREEN DOES NOT HAVE ANY DEAD PIXELS AND IS NICE AND BRIGHT. A limited edition Apple that was 1 of 12,000 made and a precusor of the new IMAC G5.

THIS TAM IS ONE OF A KIND ALSO BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN UPGRADED BY A CERTIFIED APPLE TECHNICIAN WITH THE FOLLOWING 5 ADDITIONAL UPGRADES:

The MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TOTAL RAM 128 MB (in 2 RAM MODULES: 64 MB + 64 MB)

40 GB TOSHIBA INTERNAL HARD DRIVE (5400 RPM) MODEL: MK4019GAX

1 Sonnet Crescendo/L2 G3 500 Mhz card w/1MB cache (the fastest available upgrade)

1 Sonnet Tango FireWire/USB PCI combo adapter card with 2 FIREWIRE and 2 USB ports on the card

1 Apple Comm Slot II 10/100 Ethernet card to connect to the INTERNET.

The TAM specifications are:

� CPU: 250 MHz PPC 603e

� bus: 50 MHz

� RAM: expanded to 128 MB, accepts two 168-pin 5V 60ns or faster EDO or FPM DIMMs)

� VRAM: 2 MB VRAM

� Video: 12.1" 800 x 600 at 8- or 16-bits, ATI 3D RAGE II chip set

� L2 cache: 256 KB, expandable to 1 MB

� CD-ROM: 4x

� PCI slots: 1 7" slot

� 1 Comm Slot II

� ADB ports: 1

� DIN-8 GeoPorts: 2

� DB-25 SCSI connector on back of computer

� integrated TV/FM Radio System with S-Video Input,

� dimensions (HxWxD): 17.25"x16.5"x10.0" (43.8x41.9x25.4 cm)

� weight: 14.9 lbs. (6.8 kg) Also included are the original TAM accessories:

1 original Apple system L2 cache card

1 original slim-back

1 original fat back

1 Original Comm Slot Ethernet adapter card used to install the ethernet card

1 original PCI BRIDGE adpater card used to install the Sonnet tango card

1 original Apple logo Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh pen and pencil set with leather case.

1 original Apple logo Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh leather CD case with all original 6 CD's:

1 Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh Welcome Tour CD

1 System software Mac OS 7.6.1 CD and other programs on CD

1 Apple Quicktime 4 CD

1 Quicktime Showcase 20th Anniversary Macintosh CD

1 Bose Music CD with 9 classical tracks used to demo the TAM

1 Virtual Pool 3D

1 Bose Base Unit power supply and power cord

1 original Apple TAM keyboard and trackpad

1 set of 2 Apple COLORED LOGO stickers

Original Apple TAM users manual (340 pages)

1 original Apple TAM remote control

4 original boxes one for TAM, one for the base unit, and one for the keyboard and one for accessories. Will be shipped with all four boxes in the all-inclusive TAM box.

2 Sonnet Boxes for both cards includes manuals;

1 floppy disc with Sonnet drivers for both cards.

This TAM is compatible with every MAC OS system from MAC OS 7.6.1 through MAC OS 9.2.2 (with OS9 helper) and beyond, possibly with MAC OS X using XPOSTFACTO. The TAM has NO SCRATCHES on the outer casing, completely MINT with ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKING. ORIGINAL OUTER BOX has some wear. EVEN THOUGH THIS MACINTOSH IS BEING SOLD AS-IS, I WILL OFFER A COMPLETE FULL REFUND IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED TO ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS TAM WHATSOEVER, AND TO STAND DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR BY MY WORD. THAT IS MY OWN PERSONAL GUARANTEE FOR THE BUYER OF THIS AUCTION. This TAM has over $500 dollars of ADDITIONAL UPGRADES! I prefer a money order, cashiers check, PayPal (WITH A VERIFIED ADDRESS). ALL Payments must be cleared BEFORE shipping for mutual protection. Buyer pays shipping. Shipping will be approximately $50.00 via UPS Ground or FedEX Ground in the US. The TAM will also be shipped with additional insurance for the ending bid of the TAM plus the cost of the additional Upgrades at $500.00. Payment is expected within 2 weeks. Please email me at the end of auction, and also please feel free to email me, if you have any and all questions. Thanks and good luck.

Scotttheking
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 7, 2005, 07:51 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules