Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Wanted: 2-finger scroll page

Wanted: 2-finger scroll page
t_hah
Mac Elite
Feb 13, 2005, 06:26 PM

It seems that the original page is not available... does anyone have an alternative link to this?
http://www-users.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de/~razzfazz/

Thanks,

t

tungtied07
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 13, 2005, 08:15 PM

Originally posted by t_hah:
It seems that the original page is not available... does anyone have an alternative link to this?
http://www-users.kawo2.rwth-aachen.de/~razzfazz/

Thanks,

t
I have the instructions in a pdf format of the site and the AppleADBMouse.kext driver in my public share folder of the user ID:
ptung007

To access it, go to the finder (your desktop), go menu -> iDisk -> Other User's iDisk Public Folder

(Check my other thread of this topic)
15" PowerBook 1.5GHz (CTO): SuperDrive, 5400rpm 80GB 16mb Cache, 1.5GB RAM/Backlit Keyboard/Radeon 9700 128MB/MacOS X 10.4.2

ideasculptor
Forum Regular
Feb 13, 2005, 09:37 PM

Originally posted by tungtied07:
I have the instructions in a pdf format of the site and the AppleADBMouse.kext driver in my public share folder of the user ID:
ptung007

To access it, go to the finder (your desktop), go menu -> iDisk -> Other User's iDisk Public Folder

(Check my other thread of this topic)
My powerbook does have the W Enhanced Trackpad, but when I install the .kext file in your iDisk, I get a message about the kext file not being authentic. Do you still have the original source or one of the other kext files?

--sam

tungtied07
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 13, 2005, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by ideasculptor:
My powerbook does have the W Enhanced Trackpad, but when I install the .kext file in your iDisk, I get a message about the kext file not being authentic. Do you still have the original source or one of the other kext files?

--sam
Umm, thats all I got, I downloaded it last week but I'll keep looking for the files and then put it in my public folder
15" PowerBook 1.5GHz (CTO): SuperDrive, 5400rpm 80GB 16mb Cache, 1.5GB RAM/Backlit Keyboard/Radeon 9700 128MB/MacOS X 10.4.2

t_hah  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 14, 2005, 12:26 AM

Did Apple shut the original site down maybe?

t_hah  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 14, 2005, 12:27 AM

I found the site in Google's cache:
Click here

Forum Links
Forum Rules