Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > 10.1.2 breaks...

10.1.2 breaks...
jca
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 22, 2001, 12:41 AM

...most of my USB functionality. Specifically, my various hubs (including my powered MacAlly USB hub) have stopped working.

I first noticed this when my DYMO LabelWriter Turbo stopped working under VPC 5.0 after the upgrade. I was really proud of myself that I got the DYMO to work in Windows 2000 in Virtual PC with little trouble.

I found that all my USB items stopped working when tried in various hubs that previously worked under 10.1.

Plugging them directly into my Dual G4 800 restored their functionality.

Can anyone list brands/models of USB hubs that work under 10.1.2?
jca

skl81
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 22, 2001, 02:27 AM

My Belkin 4 port hub works fine. It hasn't given me a problem since the very begining. I sometimes have issues with certain devices when the computer goes to sleep, but that doesn't happen often and is very easy to fix (just unplug and replug).

Forum Links
Forum Rules