Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > iTools article in Des Moines register

iTools article in Des Moines register
lothar56
Grizzled Veteran
May 1, 2001, 08:58 AM

I found this while reading the "Tech World" section.

[quote]
Apple offers tools for Web
Apple Computer's iTools service makes it easy for Macintosh users to get started with fun and useful Web projects
Use iTools (www.apple.com) to create electronic greeting cards, build Web pages, share and store files, send e-mail and locate educational Web sites.
The system, which is free, works exclusively with Macs, and you'll need to be running Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X to use m any of its features. If you bought a Mac in the last year, you're probably running OS 90. You can ungrade many older Macs to OS 9, as long as they have enough memory.
ICards and KidsSafe (that's a typo on their part, should be KidSafe) don't require OS 9 or OS X.
ICards is an electronic greeting card service...

I'm bored of typing, you get the idea. Some guy who doesn't use a Mac much wrote this article.

------------------
I hate the country, all those animals walking around uncooked.
iBook G4-1.33/768 || B&W G3-450/640 || Beige G3-G4 450/352 || Beige G3-400/256 in Classic case || Beige G3-300/256 || PB 5300cs Pictureframe 100/24

Forum Links
Forum Rules