Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > New Mac commercial- iBook/iMovie on an airplane

New Mac commercial- iBook/iMovie on an airplane
Randycat2001
Forum Regular
May 14, 2001, 08:36 PM

That was pretty cool. The matter-of-fact approach to video-editing on a self-contained laptop, the glowing Apple logo, all while listening to a CD over headphones- that sums up the experience wonderfully. Then the "Who Let the Dogs Out" song at the end was a clever kick. I wanna iBook, gotta have an iBook now!

This theme taps into a great social paradigm! (I hope Apple capitalizes on it in a series of commercials...) No need to get bored on a plane, a train, a car (as a passenger), at the DMV, waiting at the doctor's office, just waiting anywhere for any reason! Whip out your iBook and mess around with some video editing! ...Your tunes will be waiting for you as well while you work!
What's the deal with Star Wars severed limbs?

nav3
May 14, 2001, 08:53 PM

I saw that ad too...it was sweet!

------------------
realevan 2.0

Forum Links
Forum Rules