Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Logitech / Zagg Keyboard for iPad 2 & 3

FS: Logitech / Zagg Keyboard for iPad 2 & 3
ghostshadow
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 24, 2012, 09:11 AM

Hey all,

I am selling another Zagg / Logitech keyboard case for the iPad. I need to move this little guy pretty quick. I'm a bit short this month with bills and also I haven't really used this little gem all that much either. So it's kind of sitting here collecting dust-bunnies.

This is the Zaggmate / Logitech Zagg Keyboard that supports the iPad 2 and iPad 3. The iPad 1 won't fit in this case or even sit in the craddle of the case.

It's pretty much brand spanking new in condition. I received it to review from Zagg and I used it a couple times after my initial review and since then it has sat. This is the brushed aluminum model.

Price: $82 shipped anywhere in the cont' US. In most cases I can ship same day. Price is negotiable.

Will come with the USB cable, keyboard case, instruction manual and box.

-------

-------

-------
iPad not included

-------

-------

I am somewhat flexible on price, just give me an offer and we can negotiate a fair price for both of us.

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 26, 2012, 03:17 PM

gone baby gone! Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules