Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Original MacBook Air in great shape 600.00

Original MacBook Air in great shape 600.00
webb3201
Senior User
Nov 1, 2009, 12:20 AM

I have owned this MacBook air for about a year, and after I stopped traveling it has been seeing little use. I literally just found it in the drawer I hid it in 3 months ago, which means it is time to move it to a good home.

This is the original 1.6ghz dual core machine with the 80gb hard drive. The unit is in great shape with no case wear and no dead pixels. I will include the VGA adapter and the power supply. The machine is currently loaded with Snow Leopard.

I am looking for 600.00 shipped to the conus. I have sold much here in my time and have a great ebay rep as "webb3201".

Contact me at [email protected]
Read my MacWebb column and other great Mac articles at Lowendmac.com

Owner of a MacBook Pro and various other Macs.

sledsbehave
Senior User
Nov 1, 2009, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by webb3201 View Post
I have owned this MacBook air for about a year, and after I stopped traveling it has been seeing little use. I literally just found it in the drawer I hid it in 3 months ago, which means it is time to move it to a good home.

This is the original 1.6ghz dual core machine with the 80gb hard drive. The unit is in great shape with no case wear and no dead pixels. I will include the VGA adapter and the power supply. The machine is currently loaded with Snow Leopard.

I am looking for 600.00 shipped to the conus. I have sold much here in my time and have a great ebay rep as "webb3201".

Contact me at [email protected]
sent you an email.
as ever,
sonny

webb3201  (op)
Senior User
Nov 1, 2009, 09:17 PM

Sold. thanks all.
Read my MacWebb column and other great Mac articles at Lowendmac.com

Owner of a MacBook Pro and various other Macs.

Forum Links
Forum Rules