Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Where are Titaniums still sold / online sold?

Where are Titaniums still sold / online sold?
Powerbook
Mac Elite
Sep 25, 2003, 05:50 AM

Damn, I was sure those refurbished machines would stay a while on Apple's page - but now both models are gone. What (online) sellers do you know still selling the (pereferred 1GH) models?

Regards
PB.
Aut Caesar aut nihil.

AssassyN
Professional Poster
Sep 25, 2003, 09:02 AM

www.powerbookcentral.com has a list of where any are left at, also check out www.macprices.com
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

-Q-
Sep 25, 2003, 10:05 AM

The channel has been pretty empty of TiBooks for awhile according to my reseller friend. I got the last one at the Atlanta Apple store last weekend. The links above will probably be your best bet....

AssassyN
Professional Poster
Sep 25, 2003, 11:58 AM

5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

zacharie
Sep 25, 2003, 12:46 PM

Hi,
you could also try PowerMax Computers at www.powermax.com
Gary Mead will help you to get a 1ghz Titanium, refurbished or used. He also delivers worldwide. As I understand, you live in Germany, don't you? Cheers.
Zacharie.

mikasa
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 25, 2003, 03:34 PM

Im going to be putting one up for auction on ebay in a couple hours. (I timed it to begin at 5pm or so.) It has 2 batteries, all the cables and cords etc etc. Box and everything. I had it for 5 months and its emaculate. There are a couple minor scrathes on the surface but nothing crazy. Normal use. Never been dropped.

I went ahead and bought the new Aluminum one and in the meantime while the auction is up Im going to dump the 50 gigs of mp3s over to the new one.

But yeah...look around their still out there.

e

PowerMatt
Senior User
Sep 26, 2003, 12:08 AM

Check your local Apple Store. The Mayfair store has a decent amount of 15" 867Mhz units left, and a few 15" GigaBooks.
It I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you.

bluesloth
Sep 29, 2003, 05:41 PM

I have a 15" 800Mhz Ti that I was considering putting on ebay. I kind of want something smaller (I bike to school everyday with it, so the 12" would be better for me).

I don't have any experience selling yet though. Any tips? Any guesses on how much it might go for? It's in good condition except for the paint on the outer bevel being pretty chipped.

If anyone is interested or has sugggestions, let me know.

Thank!

Forum Links
Forum Rules