Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > seeking farmer's plotter

seeking farmer's plotter
darrick
Forum Regular
Aug 30, 2003, 08:34 AM

there are several windows shareware programs to draw plans based on deed descriptions, but there seems to have been just one created for mac:

"Farmer's Plotter 2.0
Older Kids & Co., 8547 E. Arapahoe Road #J144, Greenwood Village, CO 80112. NOTE: THE FORWARDING ORDER HAS EXPIRED ON THIS ADDRESS. I DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT ADDRESS FOR THIS COMPANY.
Macintosh.
Generates "metes and bounds" and "rectangular" survey maps.
Notes from the Webmaster: application size about 680 K, requires System 6.0.8 or higher and 2 MB of RAM. Based on HyperCard (TM) 2.1, but is stand-alone--Hypercard is not needed to run it. "
that description is from http://www.outfitters.com/genealogy/land/compmaps.html

it seems to have disappeared: no sign of it from google, mit hyperactive, etc.
does anyone know where it may be found? or does anyone know of another, similar mac program to draw 'plats' or 'plots'?

Forum Links
Forum Rules