Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Need help identifying song - metal (link to song inside)

Need help identifying song - metal (link to song inside)
rambo47
Mac Elite
Dec 4, 2004, 09:50 PM

I don't know where I got it but I only got about 1/2 the song. The clip I have is just over 2 minutes and cuts out right in what seems like the middle. I'm trying to get a full version but my info on the song is sketchy at best. I think it's by a group called Minus8 and the title to be Reyes. All the other stuff by Minus8 doesn't seem to fit and sounds like an entirely different genre.

Here's what I've got: Linky

If anyone can identify this for me I'd be in your debt. There will be no money, but on your death bed you will receive total conciousness. So you'll have that going for you, which is nice.

rambo47  (op)
Mac Elite
May 22, 2005, 08:04 PM

I've revived this ancient request because I think this might be the band Hatebreed. I need some confirmation from any Thrashers out there that might know the sound. If it's not Hatebreed then perhaps someone could suggest a possible match for artist.

KeriVit
Professional Poster
May 22, 2005, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by rambo47
I don't know where I got it but I only got about 1/2 the song. The clip I have is just over 2 minutes and cuts out right in what seems like the middle. I'm trying to get a full version but my info on the song is sketchy at best. I think it's by a group called Minus8 and the title to be Reyes. All the other stuff by Minus8 doesn't seem to fit and sounds like an entirely different genre.

Here's what I've got: Linky

If anyone can identify this for me I'd be in your debt. There will be no money, but on your death bed you will receive total conciousness. So you'll have that going for you, which is nice.
I f I could understand a complete sentence he's saying, I might could help

badidea
Professional Poster
May 23, 2005, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by rambo47
... perhaps someone could suggest a possible match for artist.
Maybe iEatBrainz can help?!?

anthonyvthc
Mac Enthusiast
May 23, 2005, 04:17 AM

It's definitely not Hatebreed. Don't know who else it might be though.

Forum Links
Forum Rules