Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Just in: student goes on a shooting rampage in Minnesota after killing grandparents.

Just in: student goes on a shooting rampage in Minnesota after killing grandparents. (Page 2)
simonjames
Mac Elite
Mar 22, 2005, 09:51 PM

This is really sad - society crumbles and yet people here make jokes and others shove their heads between their cheeks.

I've often said that we believe we squirrel away money for our retirement but the truth will have it that all of our savings will be spent on security.
this sig intentionally left blank

InterfaceGuy
Senior User
Mar 23, 2005, 05:40 PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0323051weise1.html

The Minnesota teenager responsible for Monday's high school shooting spree last year created a violent, blood-soaked video that included an animated character shooting four people and blowing up a police car before committing suicide, The Smoking Gun has learned.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/movies/target.swf

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 23, 2005, 05:45 PM

How is it possible, with all the stories we've heard about first-graders being sent off to psychiatrists because they drew pictures that might somehow be construed as containing something slightly violent, that nobody notices that a guy like this is in serious need of help??? I don't get it. I just don't understand it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules