Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > trade: pent 4 system for a mac...

trade: pent 4 system for a mac...
stevieleaky
Nov 9, 2002, 11:55 PM

First off-- I live in Toronto Canada. my imac bondi's power supply blew(i think).. funds were low so i got a pc figuring I'd get more bang for the buck... man i miss my mac...

I have a great PC system bought just 1 week ago, still under a 1 year parts and 5 year labour warranty bought at a store in Oshawa ontario.. It has a pentium 4 MSI 645e MAX motherboard ( 533/400MHz system bus and supports socket 478 cpu, chipset- sis 645dx(upgradeable to the latest p-4 and then some), also onboard sound and ethernet as an option .the chip now is a celeron 1.7G(the lowest it can take--because of funds I had), has a g-force mx400 64 mb graphics card, has a Soundblaster live value audio card. 40g 7200 hard drive and a 40x12x48 cd burner, the memory is 256 ddr pc2700, The 17" brand new monitor, and the altec lansing speakers(3 piece) could be negotiable... this system smokes........

anyways, I would rather get a mac back, almost desperately, I thought i would go cheap until the g5 came out so i could get a used mac for a lower price but I just want a mac now... any offers would seriously be considered.. email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Leaky

Forum Links
Forum Rules