Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Storm victims being raped, beaten inside shelter

Storm victims being raped, beaten inside shelter (Page 2)
ambush
Banned
Sep 2, 2005, 06:31 PM

So is that how Americans act... they rape children refugees... of course I'm generalising, but still, I would expect that from a third world country, but not from the US.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 2, 2005, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by ambush
So is that how Americans act...
No, that's how thug Americans act. There's hundreds of millions of people in the USA. Guess what, some are scum. You have them too.

Pendergast
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 06:33 PM

So is that how Americans act... they rape children refugees... of course I'm generalising, but still, I would expect that from a third world country, but not from the US.

"Criticism is a misconception: we must read not to understand others but to understand ourselves.”

Emile M. Cioran

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 06:33 PM

Niggas is gone crazy.

cc_foo
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 2, 2005, 06:34 PM

It’s almost as if Hurricane Katrina brought some $50 iBooks to New Orleans.

Salty
Professional Poster
Sep 2, 2005, 06:34 PM

Terrorists have little to gain by attacking Canada. Why? Because we're not a super power. News flash, the world doesn't NEED super powers. The only reason to have a super power is to make sure somebody else doesn't beat you up. Which is why we keep close to you guys. But quite frankly, if we didn't have you, we still would have little to worry about. We've got a freaking ocean on either side of us. Who's going to pick a REAL fight with Canada?

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 2, 2005, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
Terrorists have little to gain by attacking Canada. Why? Because we're not a super power.
Terrorists will attack whoever they please. Look at the locations for the countless terrorist attacks that have happened in the past years. There's no use in arguing who's right at the moment, so I'll just bump this thread in the future when I am proved right.

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Sep 2, 2005, 06:40 PM

Only the creoles, they are scummy akin to the Quebecois. Close enough lineage that they share the same defective genes.

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

Scandalous Ion Cannon
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by PacHead
Terrorists will attack whoever they please. Look at the locations for the countless terrorist attacks that have happened in the past years. There's no use in arguing who's right at the moment, so I'll just bump this thread in the future when I am proved right.
You can't answer my question of what the US offers over Canada can you

And Canada's image to the rest of the world is very positive, terrorists would much rather spend the time and money to attack the US which they hate.
"That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."

Scandalous Ion Cannon
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 06:45 PM

I think you missed the end of that old thread where I ended up returning that noisy heater and exchanged it for a different one.

And you missed the part where you got burned the biggest burn on MacNN when you found out they were made in the US.

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?t=239964

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 2, 2005, 06:48 PM

just wow 4 days in and a trickle of help is going in...

Scandalous Ion Cannon
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 06:49 PM

In 2001, FEMA warned that a hurricane striking New Orleans was one of the three most likely disasters in the U.S. But the Bush administration cut New Orleans flood control funding by 44 percent to pay for the Iraq war.

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/inte...372455,00.html

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 2, 2005, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Scandalous Ion Cannon
You can't answer my question of what the US offers over Canada can you

And Canada's image to the rest of the world is very positive, terrorists would much rather spend the time and money to attack the US which they hate.
Well, the USA doesn't have a corrupt Liberal govt for starters. And you're right, the terrorists do hate the USA more than Canada obviously, we're the Great Satan afterall.That doesn't mean you have nothing to worry about. When a terrorist is unable to blow up Americans they'll go for the next best thing or whoever else is around, as witnessed in countless attacks.

Scandalous Ion Cannon
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 06:53 PM

Well, the USA doesn't have a corrupt Liberal govt for starters.
Ya, the Bush administration is what it is all about.

How is American's quality of life better without "a corrupt liberal government"?

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 2, 2005, 06:57 PM

And you missed the part where you got burned the biggest burn on MacNN when you found out they were made in the US.

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?t=239964
And I'll just copy & paste the exact same reply I had in that other thread.

I wouldn't even have mentioned the fact that it was Canadian, if certain Canadians on here didn't constantly start USA bashing threads.

Crap is crap, regardless of where it comes from.

And you dumb as crap Canadians are doing it again now. You're all crawling out of your holes and spamming the forums with crappy New orleans threads, ***** America threads, "This is how Americans act" posts.

You people suck.

Scandalous Ion Cannon
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 07:02 PM

And I'll just copy & paste the exact same reply I had in that other thread.

I wouldn't even have mentioned the fact that it was Canadian, if certain Canadians on here didn't constantly start USA bashing threads.

Crap is crap, regardless of where it comes from.

And you dumb as crap Canadians are doing it again now. You're all crawling out of your holes and spamming the forums with crappy New orleans threads, ***** America threads, "This is how Americans act" posts.

You people suck.
yes I know why you posted that thread. The funny part was you had the totally opposite effect which made it that much more pathetic.

Still can't answer my question about quality of life can you. I knew you wouldn't

Why do you think people outside of the US are posting threads about N.O? Because we don't watch Fox news where they turn it into a positive somehow. We see what is going on and the rest of the world sees you guys as sick, disgusting, sad and pathetic. I wouldn't expect that you would start a thread about how SNIPERS, LOOTERS and RAPISTS are all over this "opportunity", you brush it off.

The fact that the worst thing you have to say about Canada is its supposed heaters and "Corrupt government" just made me 10x happier to live here

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 2, 2005, 07:05 PM

terri shiavo
iraq
gas prices
new orlaeans aid

go bush go...

Kerrigan  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 2, 2005, 07:27 PM

I hate Bush and I hope he is impeached for something, any charge that will stick.

But it would be naive to think that the world would be better off without America. History has taught us that the world can become incredible unstable after the decline of a major power.

Kerrigan  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 2, 2005, 07:31 PM

Scandalous Ion Cannon
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2005, 07:37 PM

On the plus side Bush had to cut his vacation short to look like he was doing something.

Seriously.

Captain Obvious
Professional Poster
Sep 2, 2005, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kerrigan

BY the author whose works include The Debt – What America Owes to Blacks

I owe him a hammer to his skull.

Barack Obama: Four more years of the Carter Presidency

Kerrigan  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 2, 2005, 08:08 PM

It's sad how doctors are on TV right now begging to journalists for support because they can't get in touch with government officials. They need military now.

fhoubi
Senior User
Sep 2, 2005, 08:41 PM

Why do you think people outside of the US are posting threads about N.O?
Outside the US they also (dare to) display shocking pictures.
I'm-a trying to wonder, wonder, wonder why you, wonder, wonder why you act so.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 2, 2005, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by fhoubi
Outside the US they also (dare to) display shocking pictures.
Why are you lying ? They've shown pictures and video of dead bodies on American news channels.

fhoubi
Senior User
Sep 2, 2005, 08:48 PM

Then I apologize. Over here we got only your CNN and I watched the whole evening, none of that...
I'm-a trying to wonder, wonder, wonder why you, wonder, wonder why you act so.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 2, 2005, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by fhoubi
Then I apologize. Over here we got only your CNN and I watched the whole evening, none of that...
If CNN is your only source then I forgive you. On FOX, one reporter (Shep) was standing on a bridge reporting and there was a corpse lying on the bridge behind him. I know other countries in Europe get FOX, maybe yours will soon also. FOX is watched by many more people in the USA than CNN.

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Sep 2, 2005, 08:57 PM

Why does it turn into an America vs Canada thread? Cmon, people are dying! Can we just leave it that? These are PEOPLE! Humans. We are all that. This is sad and sick. Canada? Fine.... Let's have a thread of US vs Canada thread... we'll make it a sticky and leave it there. Cmon people... agree to disagree and leave it alone. Is it numbers that we need? Does that make it matter more? I grew up in this magical place that once was New Orleans. Regardless of race, age, sex, things have have changed forever. New Orleans will never be the same and you argue about Nation vs Nation... get over yourselves, really!

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 2, 2005, 09:04 PM

Does everything have to be right v. left, country v. country with you people? For most of us, this incessant bickering is getting pretty old. Get over yourselves already.
Nemo me impune lacesset

Forum Links
Forum Rules