Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > A U.K. judge who forced Apple to apologize to Samsung, is now on Samsung's payroll

A U.K. judge who forced Apple to apologize to Samsung, is now on Samsung's payroll
Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 28, 2013, 01:31 PM

Unbelievable!

FOSS Patents: UK judge who issued extreme ruling

Brings into question the integrity of the judge, courts and the ruling IMHO. Quite unbelievable.

We all know what the headlines would have been had the ruling gone the other way and then Apple hired this "judge".

While I have lost interest in all these lawsuits, this one was different because of the 'forced apology' and now this....

Thoughts?
( Last edited by Hawkeye_a; Feb 28, 2013 at 02:07 PM. )

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 28, 2013, 01:54 PM

Regardless of any wrong-doing or shenanigans, this looks really bad. Like, REALLY REALLY BAD.

If Apple had done this, it would be front page news on every news site and hardcore androids fans would be bringing it up over and over and over again for the next decade.

Since it was Samsung, no one is going to care.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Feb 28, 2013, 02:08 PM

Reminds me of the FCC chick that went to work for Comcast after approving the NBC merger.

Forum Links
Forum Rules