Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Upgrade Plan

Upgrade Plan
djrieb
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 18, 2007, 08:29 PM

I have recently discovered Delicious Library and am impressed. I am anxious to get started but with the looming release of Leopard and subsequently DL2 I feel compelled to hold off a few weeks until the next release.

Will the upgrade to DL2 be free as the other minor releases to version 1 have been or will there be a cost?

If there is a cost, will there be a grace period for recent buyers to get the newer version at no cost?

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 20, 2007, 10:24 AM

I'm long on generalities and short on details, but I hope this helps:

Delicious Library 2 will be a paid upgrade. There will be a discount for current users. I don't know what the price will be, or what the discount will be. I don't know if there will be a grace period, or how long it will be.

Forum Links
Forum Rules