Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT PowerBook G4 for iBook G4

WTT PowerBook G4 for iBook G4
jcozzitorto
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 4, 2007, 01:08 PM

I'm looking to trade my PowerBook G4 Titanium for a G4 iBook. The PowerBook is the final revision of the Titanium series, with an 867 MHz G4, 256MB RAM, 40GB hard drive, combo drive, AirPort card, and 15.4 widescreen.

The computer is 100 percent functional and runs everything from 9.2.2 to Tiger very well. Aside from a few minor scuffs in the paint, it is in excellent cosmetic condition; all hinges and rear port cover and present and function perfectly. The battery is in good working order-with the display brightness reduced, the battery meter shows at least 60% after an hour and a half of normal use. The included AC adapter is slightly frayed around the base of the cord running from the brick to the computer, but charges the battery and runs the machine well.

I'd like to address the lack on built-in USB 2.0 ports by trading it for an iBook G4, preferably the 12 inch model, but all offers will be considered.

chipchen
Mac Elite
Dec 4, 2007, 02:20 PM

just in case you didn't know, there are PCMICIA cards you can get with USB 2.0. But I see you're looking for a 12" iBook as well, so maybe you're looking for a smaller faster laptop while you're at it.

jcozzitorto  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 4, 2007, 08:13 PM

PowerBook has been traded, thanks for looking.

Forum Links
Forum Rules