Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Man sues wife over ugly baby

Man sues wife over ugly baby
reader50
Administrator
Oct 27, 2012, 10:14 PM

I'm not sure what to do with this one.

Basically, a Chinese man married an attractive Chinese woman. But their first baby didn't look like either of them. At first the husband thought she'd cheated on him...

Well, she did cheat - after a fashion. She'd spent $100K+ on cosmetic surgery before meeting him. Didn't mention it until after he accused her of cheating.

He's since gotten a divorce, sued for $120K, and won both.

Story Link

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Oct 27, 2012, 10:38 PM

Only in Amara....

Oh, wait

-t

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 27, 2012, 11:32 PM

It's a baby, no one can tell what she'll look like when she's 18. I see 2 eyes, 1 nose, and 1 mouth, looks normal to me.

6349/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

Even before she was born, I loved my little girl with all my heart. She's the most profound blessing I've ever received, and her life has changed me in ways that I would have never imagined. She makes me work harder at being a better person, just so she'll have a role model and be proud of me one day. To say she has me wrapped around her tiniest finger is an understatement, and I would literally do anything for her happiness, health, and well-being.

So, with all that said, I can't fathom what that "man" is thinking. His actions are inhuman to me, and it hurts my heart to think about what that child will feel when she's old enough to understand. Now I'm just going to hold my daughter and tell her how lucky she is that she didn't end up with a father like him.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Salty
Professional Poster
Oct 28, 2012, 07:32 PM

Proof yet again that straight people make unfit parents.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2012, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Zing!

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 29, 2012, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
Zing!
I think your zinger has malfunctioned.

I'd like to think that's a joke, but given your track record I'm afraid it isn't. However, since we're swell folks, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Go forth and attempt procreation with any guy of your choosing, then come back to MacNN in a few years and tell us how that worked out for you.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

andi*pandi
Oct 29, 2012, 04:54 AM

What a jerk. Even if his wife was naturally pretty, with genetics she could still have an ugly kid, or a birth defect... you're going to destroy your family because of that?

I don't think that baby is that ugly, either. It's a baby.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 29, 2012, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
What a jerk. Even if his wife was naturally pretty, with genetics she could still have an ugly kid, or a birth defect... you're going to destroy your family because of that?
I don't think that baby is that ugly, either. It's a baby.
Yep. You also have all the keyboard heroes out there saying, "lolz, yeah, what an ugly kid, he should have killed it when it was born" and that type of sh*t. This world seems like it's getting worse every day.
- Thomas Paine

Leonard
Professional Poster
Oct 29, 2012, 07:45 AM

I don't follow your logic. Just because there's one bad apple, all the apples are bad? Besides, how are you going to get a baby without straight parents or doing it the way straight people do it. Unless you adopt (but then straight parents created that kid) or the tube way.

As others have said, how can you tell a baby looks ugly? Most kids lose their baby fat, and baby wrinkles, hair color and eye color can change slightly (although since she's chinese, she's likely to keep the black hair). Besides, beauty isn't everything. You want someone with a brain, too.
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 29, 2012, 07:49 AM

I would have sued the baby.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 29, 2012, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
I don't follow your logic. Just because there's one bad apple, all the apples are bad? Besides, how are you going to get a baby without straight parents or doing it the way straight people do it. Unless you adopt (but then straight parents created that kid) or the tube way.
As others have said, how can you tell a baby looks ugly? Most kids lose their baby fat, and baby wrinkles, hair color and eye color can change slightly (although since she's chinese, she's likely to keep the black hair). Besides, beauty isn't everything. You want someone with a brain, too.
I'll bet the father is an ugly little spud and probably doesn't have a right to judge anyone's looks.

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
You would have punched the baby.
- Thomas Paine

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Oct 29, 2012, 07:22 PM

Physical beauty is an indicator of genetic and environmental health. Plastic surgery changes that in non-temporary ways (makeup, alcohol.) What do you call it when someone enters into a contract under false pretense?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 30, 2012, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
You would have punched the baby.
Reference I don't get?

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Oct 30, 2012, 02:18 PM

Reference I don't get?
Just mirroring your usual anger and sarcasm. Too much?
- Thomas Paine

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 7, 2012, 03:15 PM

I would have sued the Doctor. Clearly it was the doctors fault.
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

Forum Links
Forum Rules