Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Mac Pro, ram, ADC/DVI converter, 8800GT video card

FS: Mac Pro, ram, ADC/DVI converter, 8800GT video card
ctishue21
Feb 24, 2009, 11:22 AM

First up I have a 2006 Mac Pro up for sale:

2 x 2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon,
5GB memory (original Apple 2x512 + 2x2GB OWC)
250GB hard drive
7300GT video card
DVD superdrive
Comes with original mouse/keyboard
Also comes with all original packaging, software, and manuals
10.4.7 is the current installed OS

SOLD!

------------------

Kingston 2x1GB 667MHZ FB-DIMM (does not have big heatsinks like Apple OEM memory but worked fine for 2+ years) -- asking $40 shipped

------------------

Apple ADC/DVI converter for using older cinema displays on your DVI video card (works with PC systems too) -- SOLD

------------------

Nvidia 8800GT w/ 512MB ram for first gen Mac Pro computers (THIS WILL NOT WORK ON EARLY 2008 MODELS)

Comes with original packaging and power cable to connect to motherboard. A great card that endured very light use. (basically was used to play World of Warcraft occassionally)

Asking $150 shipped

I accept paypal from confirmed users or money orders/cashiers checks. My ebay username is ctishue23, although I haven't sold anything in a while so the feedback isn't very recent. (I tend to stockpile things and keep telling myself "yeah I'm going to sell this stuff"...well now I'm actually getting around to it)

I have pictures of the items mentioned above, but I am currently at work without access to them. If you are interested and need to see photos please contact me or post in the thread.
( Last edited by ctishue21; Mar 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM. )

JasonArmadillo
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 24, 2009, 08:32 PM

I'm interested in the ADC/DVI adapter. Sending you a PM.
Cube w/Non-Cube NewerTech Dual 1.8ghz G4 7448 CPU, Velociraptor 10k RPM HD, Superdrive, XFX Geforce 6200

Hmongolian
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 27, 2009, 04:12 PM

where are you located? If you're local, I would gladly come by and pick this up from you.

ctishue21  (op)
Feb 27, 2009, 04:14 PM

I work in DC and live in the eastern WV panhandle, so not within pickup range. If you're still interested, we can see what shipping would be if you give me you zip.

JasonArmadillo
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 3, 2009, 10:53 AM

Got the DVI/ADC adapter this morning. Thanks Chris!
Cube w/Non-Cube NewerTech Dual 1.8ghz G4 7448 CPU, Velociraptor 10k RPM HD, Superdrive, XFX Geforce 6200

ctishue21  (op)
Mar 7, 2009, 11:15 AM

Mac Pro and ADC/DVI adapter are sold. Still have the kingston ram and 8800gt video card. Dropped price on 8800gt to $150 shipped.

Forum Links
Forum Rules