Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FA: Powerbook pismo g3 400mhz

FA: Powerbook pismo g3 400mhz
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Nov 6, 2006, 06:51 PM

eBay: Powerbook G3 Pismo 400mhz, 12gb, airport, DVD, Panther! (item 150054992864 end time Nov-11-06 08:56:06 PST)

Up for sale on ebay finally. Pictures coming soon!

Any questions please email, or PM

Thanks,
Hunter

Price lowered to 310$ buy it now, starting bid $290
( Last edited by popsandfriends; Nov 8, 2006 at 07:41 PM. )

bowwowman
Mac Elite
Nov 6, 2006, 11:30 PM

huummm.....

the price seems a tad high, considering the condition, the unknown amount of ram, and the fact that the buyer will HAVE to spend another $35-50 on a power supply, and maybe buy a new battery too
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 7, 2006, 04:22 PM

Definately not a bad battery, it's in good shape with stock charge. I think I will be resigning from these boards after this auction is over. Im sick of general attitude here.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Nov 7, 2006, 04:26 PM

Resigning? Is your term over? Just because someone tells you that the price is a bit high doesn't mean they have a bad attitude. In fact, they are being nice by suggesting that you could sell it faster and easieir if your prices were lower.

bowwowman
Mac Elite
Nov 7, 2006, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by popsandfriends View Post
Definately not a bad battery, it's in good shape with stock charge.
I didnt say it was "bad" per se, but IIRC, 1-2hrs is way less than the OEM battery life spec for that machine
Personally I find it hilarious that you have the hots for my gramma. Especially seeins how she is 3x your age, and makes your Brittney-Spears-wannabe 30-something wife look like a rag doll who went thru WWIII with a burning stick of dynamite up her a** :)

bowwowman
Mac Elite
Nov 7, 2006, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
Resigning? Just because someone tells you that the price is a bit high doesn't mean they have a bad attitude.
exactly

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 8, 2006, 01:41 AM

It is not just this event thats spurring this decisions, its a combination of some previous events and my prices usually get shat on to say the least.

sledsbehave
Senior User
Nov 8, 2006, 04:32 PM

people here are just being honest, yr price is $350 for a powerbook with a dead pixel, no power adapter and cracks in the case...

check going prices for a pwoerbook with no dead pixels, no cracks, and a power adapter included and then mark yrs down from there...

honesty isn't a bad thing
as ever,
sonny

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 8, 2006, 07:01 PM

Price Lowered...Sorry, I am just a little bit frusterated sometimes on these forums, I do not mean to attack anyone personally. Thank you.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Nov 8, 2006, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by popsandfriends View Post
Price Lowered...Sorry, I am just a little bit frusterated sometimes on these forums, I do not mean to attack anyone personally. Thank you.
No problem. It is always a good idea to look around at different prices and take into account issues that your item may have. Then you can set a price that you know people won't mind paying.

Forum Links
Forum Rules