Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > What is the best iPad Case & Stand?

What is the best iPad Case & Stand?
nielpat
Baninated
May 18, 2013, 10:19 PM

I just got an iPad and am looking for a really nice case that is also a stand, but I need something with more than just 2 or 3 angles plus I need it to be secure in each angle because I will be using my iPad alot in bed and on my lap. Any suggestions?

KGMac
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 25, 2013, 05:10 PM

Hey Niel,

I use the Case Prodigy iPad case which is by far the best case/stand out there, I have used a ton of different ones and that is by far better than all the rest.

It uses a magnetic kickstand so it stays secure in each angle.

nielpat  (op)
Baninated
Jun 1, 2013, 07:27 PM

hmmm the case prodigy looks like a really great case just what I was looking for.

Awesome thanks KGMac

nielpat  (op)
Baninated
Jul 18, 2013, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by KGMac View Post
Hey Niel,

I use the Case Prodigy iPad case which is by far the best case/stand out there, I have used a ton of different ones and that is by far better than all the rest.

It uses a magnetic kickstand so it stays secure in each angle.
Hello KGMac,

I did end up ordering the Case Prodigy and omg it is awesome thanks so much. I love how stable the angles are when I use the case in bed or on my lap.

Thanks again for the recommendation and after I use it for another week or 2 I will post a small review for others to see.

BugTug87
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 7, 2013, 05:56 AM

Hey,

I'm sure you may have a case by now, but I wanted to share this with you as it may be something you may be interested in.

I recently came across a UK company called BUK case that make iPad cases. I bought one of them and I have to say I was surprisingly impressed with it. I'm an illustrator so I need to carry my iPad around a lot (to meet clients) and I need to do it discretely. Their cases are all black on the outside and then come in a range of colours in the inside.

I particularly like the fact that you can stand the iPad case up in several different angles. Honestly you won't be dissaspointed. Its British made ( so of good quality) all handcrafted using a traditional process (feels really good) and all individually numbered making them unique.

I hope that helps and that you enjoy their cases as much as I do!

hustoners
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 22, 2013, 03:17 AM

I currently use this one, Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case, it is a little expensive for there is a bluetooth keyboard.

Forum Links
Forum Rules