Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Hillary and the email

Hillary and the email (Page 11)
BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 3, 2016, 07:09 AM

Currently...what we do know.

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 3, 2016, 09:06 PM

That all sounds super-likely to be true.

Still better than Trump.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Doc HM
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2016, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post

Still better than Trump.
elect Trump. Then make sure he can't actually do anything when in power (I'm guessing most Republican politicians aren't great supporters).
Wait until next time and hope that the lessons of this election sink in and both partiers put up decent candidates next time.
This space for Hire! Reasonable rates. Reach an audience of literally dozens!

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2016, 06:39 AM

Smart people don't want the job.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2016, 06:45 AM

Still better than Trump.
You just don't get it. Hilary had DECADES of horrid decisions! She doesn't take the advice of council (Podesta said she shouldn't discuss sensitive subjects on email ON THAT SERVER) You know, the one that got hacked at least 5 times and some suggest as many as 9 times. She has NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS, just titles. She actually refuses to follow rules and protocols. Her staff seems just as idiotic and careless as she is. ALL OF THEM make horrid decisions and its finally caving in on her and her willing accomplices.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 4, 2016, 06:09 PM

She didn't do anything that half a dozen Republicans didn't already do before her but you don't care about them because you don't really care about her server either. You just have so much irrational hatred for her that you'll cling to any shred of a complaint against her.

Meanwhile Trump has made less money through his own horrible decisions than he would have just putting what daddy gave him in a bank account, and in the meantime he had everything he owns gold plated. Because horrid decisions and no achievements are better when you pair them with no titles, no taste and no class whatsoever.

You and all Trump fans are ridiculous. His decision making record is terrible. Hillary is better at business than he is.
She lies 27% of the time, he lies 71% of the time but you call her the liar.
She received emails she shouldn't have in a way that she shouldn't have even though many of her predecessors did too without incident or complaint from you, his servers have been communicating secretly with Russian banks that belong to friends of Putin.
He violates trade embargos to deal with actual terrorist regimes and steals from his own friends when they donate money to his charity.

It shouldn't be a contest even before you take into account his disgusting personality with the racism, mocking the disabled and war heroes, his public disregard for your constitution and of course his attitudes towards women. You will forgive him literally anything because you have been so brainwashed to hate her over the last 25 years. You cannot justify it. You have nothing but empty rhetoric and maybe some emails but we don't know yet. So nothing. Even on that one issue I feel like we can safely assume that your FBI sources don't include the FBI website, but instead come via some low volume blog with the words truth and freedom in its tagline, maintained by a paranoid mullet-sporting bunker dweller who is actually quite partial to drinking his own piss, he's been doing it so long.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 5, 2016, 06:55 AM

The false narrative of "they did it too!" IS typical leftwing BS. You STILL miss the point about her decades of HORRID DECISION MAKING. Not some fictional BS you thnk you hear through your leftwing 'news' outlets.

I HOLD a security clearance SO I HAVE A MUCH BETTER IDEA of her mishandling of classified materials, her LYING about it, and failing to take good advice from her advisors about NOT PUTTING CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON HER SERVER. Anyone else would be in jail. Face it, what we have is a VAST LEFTWING CONSPIRACY, and its falling apart. The media is involved, which is why you are still being lied to. Seems you don't get a factual view of just how horrid Hillary is because of the medias omissions, or because you have your head up yer bum.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2016, 07:50 AM

45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2016, 11:48 AM

It seems like we have 4 or 5 threads now to just list possible conspiracy theories

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 5, 2016, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
The false narrative of "they did it too!" IS typical leftwing BS. You STILL miss the point about her decades of HORRID DECISION MAKING. Not some fictional BS you thnk you hear through your leftwing 'news' outlets.

I HOLD a security clearance SO I HAVE A MUCH BETTER IDEA of her mishandling of classified materials, her LYING about it, and failing to take good advice from her advisors about NOT PUTTING CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON HER SERVER. Anyone else would be in jail. Face it, what we have is a VAST LEFTWING CONSPIRACY, and its falling apart. The media is involved, which is why you are still being lied to. Seems you don't get a factual view of just how horrid Hillary is because of the medias omissions, or because you have your head up yer bum.
We've been over this, you don't get to laugh at anyone's news sources. Nor does Chongo with the constant stream of Youtube clips.

You holding a security clearance (and frankly thats more concerning than anything about Hillary) doesn't qualify you as an expert on violating it or lying about it unless you've been doing so. And I can't imagine how it gives you any insight into her advisors whatsoever.

When you say you "hold a security clearance", did you buy it on eBay?

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 6, 2016, 09:30 AM

Typical fictional narrative that YOU believe IS NOT the reality. I wouldn't have my clearance if I did anything questionable. You don't seem to have such a clearance. Is this because you aren't qualified? Do you live in DC? Of course not. you are getting fed lefty propaganda and therefore do not actually get the big picture. You are absolutely unqualified to make any judgements on the subject. You still haven't realized how bad Hillary's judgement is. You are just like the typical scared liberal stooges who are denial of Clinton's corruption, and continuous lies. Stop embarrassing yourself with already disproven nonsense.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 6, 2016, 10:19 AM

Typical fictional narrative that YOU believe IS NOT the reality.
You're right for once, I do believe that the fictional narrative is NOT the reality. Because its fictional.

I wouldn't have my clearance if I did anything questionable. You don't seem to have such a clearance. Is this because you aren't qualified? Do you live in DC? Of course not. you are getting fed lefty propaganda and therefore do not actually get the big picture. You are absolutely unqualified to make any judgements on the subject. You still haven't realized how bad Hillary's judgement is. You are just like the typical scared liberal stooges who are denial of Clinton's corruption, and continuous lies. Stop embarrassing yourself with already disproven nonsense.
And you still aren't providing any examples of Hillary's terrible judgement. Other than the email server which it seems that Bush, Powell and numerous others had all done before her so it was pretty much a standard practice.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2016, 01:15 PM

And you still aren't providing any examples of Hillary's terrible judgement. Other than the email server which it seems that Bush, Powell and numerous others had all done before her so it was pretty much a standard practice.
Lybia
Syria
Egypt
Calling a sizable portion of young black males "super predators who need to brought to heel"
Clinton Care™ to be financed by a $1 a pack cigarette tax. (Requiring the need for MORE smokers for continual funding)
The criminal enterprises known as the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiatave
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2016, 02:01 PM

( Last edited by Chongo; Nov 6, 2016 at 06:42 PM. )
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2016, 04:47 PM

Of course the damage is already done because Director Comey chose to publicize the fact they they were looking into this before they even knew if it would amount to anything.

FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

OAW

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 6, 2016, 06:01 PM

Jee. RIGHT AFTER Clinton promises Lynch can stay on as AG.. NO POLITICS HERE......

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Nov 6, 2016, 06:27 PM

Well at least you aren't claiming she threatened to kill Comey if he didn't fix his mess.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 7, 2016, 06:00 AM

All Comey did was piss off the electorate as to how bad this smells of Clinton politics. MORE folks will turn up at the polls now. Everyone is pissed.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 12, 2017, 04:40 PM

45/47

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 12, 2017, 04:58 PM

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 07:29 AM

No no. This is a probe into the probe.
45/47

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 07:54 AM

Probeception.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 07:58 AM

Still a dead horse though.

OreoCookie
Jan 13, 2017, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
No no. This is a probe into the probe.
And if that clears the FBI, would you cheer for a probe into the probe into the probe? Maybe we should also have another hearing on Benghazi while we are at it. And on Bill's extramarital affairs.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Feb 7, 2017, 05:31 PM

I should hope for the sake of being consistent you right wingers are concerned about Trump using an insecure cell phone? https://www.wired.com/2017/01/trump-...curity-threat/

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 7, 2017, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I should hope for the sake of being consistent you right wingers are concerned about Trump using an insecure cell phone? https://www.wired.com/2017/01/trump-...curity-threat/
Is he getting POTUS email, or just tweeting? If he is getting email, he needs to get one of Hillary's lackeys to take a hammer to it.
45/47

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Feb 7, 2017, 06:42 PM

What about Spicer broadcasting his password? Twice? Not a national security issue?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2017, 06:28 PM

Me thinks there will be a reopening.
From the Washington Post:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.77cd359fb972
A secret document that officials say played a key role in then-FBI Director James B. Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation has long been viewed within the FBI as unreliable and possibly a fake, according to people familiar with its contents.

In the midst of the 2016 presidential primary season, the FBI received what was described as a Russian intelligence document claiming a tacit understanding between the Clinton campaign and the Justice Department over the inquiry into whether she intentionally revealed classified information through her use of a private email server.

The Russian document cited a supposed email describing how then-Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch had privately assured someone in the Clinton campaign that the email investigation would not push too deeply into the matter. If true, the revelation of such an understanding would have undermined the integrity of the FBI’s investigation.

Current and former officials have said that Comey relied on the document in making his July decision to announce on his own, without Justice Department involvement, that the investigation was over. That public announcement — in which he criticized Clinton and made extensive comments about the evidence — set in motion a chain of other FBI moves that Democrats now say helped Trump win the presidential election.

The document, obtained by the FBI, was a piece of purported analysis by Russian intelligence, the people said. It referred to an email supposedly written by the then-chair of the Democratic National Committee, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), and sent to Leonard Benardo, an official with the Open Society Foundations, an organization founded by billionaire George Soros and dedicated to promoting democracy.

The Russian document did not contain a copy of the email, but it described some of the contents of the purported message.

In the supposed email, Wasserman Schultz claimed Lynch had been in private communication with a senior Clinton campaign staffer named Amanda Renteria during the campaign. The document indicated Lynch had told Renteria that she would not let the FBI investigation into Clinton go too far, according to people familiar with it.

Current and former officials have argued that the secret document gave Comey good reason to take the extraordinary step over the summer of announcing the findings of the Clinton investigation himself without Justice Department involvement.

Comey had little choice, these people have said, because he feared that if Lynch announced no charges against Clinton, and then the secret document leaked, the legitimacy of the entire case would be questioned.

From the moment the bureau received the document from a source in early March 2016, its veracity was the subject of an internal debate at the FBI. Several people familiar with the matter said the bureau’s doubts about the document hardened in August when officials became more certain that there was nothing to substantiate the claims in the Russian document. FBI officials knew the bureau never had the underlying email with the explosive allegation, if it ever existed.
45/47

Forum Links
Forum Rules