Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Macbook 2.0 CD

FS: Macbook 2.0 CD
hookem2oo7
Senior User
Dec 16, 2007, 07:56 PM

I'm selling a white MacBook 2.0Ghz CD. I already have it listed on the local craigslist, but there seems to be no interest there. It is a little over a year old, has minor wear (typical fine scratches on the white plastic). Here are the specs

2.0GHz Core Duo
1.5 GB RAM
60GB HD
SuperDrive

It has had the screen inverter, battery, as well as the trackpad/keyboard replaced by apple a few months ago and it also had a new logic board while it was in presumably to correct the sudden shutdown problem even though it never had a random shutdown. I'm including all the original packaging/accessories and a mini-dvi to vga adapter. I'm asking $815 shipped. I'd consider a trade for an iPhone and cash if interested. Please feel free to ask any questions by emailing me at hookem2oo7 (gmail). I have sold on this board before and i think i have a few positive feedbacks on heatware under hookem2oo7. I'm also on ebay at tristalynn123.

hookem2oo7  (op)
Senior User
Dec 16, 2007, 10:44 PM

SOLD

delete thread if you like...

Forum Links
Forum Rules