Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Aluminum PB Case

Aluminum PB Case
DUDE 007
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 14, 2003, 05:07 AM

Just the other day as I was flipping thru one of the MAC trade magazines I came across the most perfect aluminum case for my new PB 17. To my memory the website was called aluminumcases.com but when I rushed home to try it...nothing happened. Apparantly there is no such website and was wondering if anyone else has seen this or might be able to recommend a similar aluminum case for the PB.

Sandbaggins
Mac Enthusiast
Oct 14, 2003, 05:12 AM

15" 1.25/512/80/5400/SD/AE Aluminum Powerbook

Holy Zoo
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 14, 2003, 11:09 PM

Originally posted by DUDE 007:
Just the other day as I was flipping thru one of the MAC trade magazines I came across the most perfect aluminum case for my new PB 17. To my memory the website was called aluminumcases.com but when I rushed home to try it...nothing happened. Apparantly there is no such website and was wondering if anyone else has seen this or might be able to recommend a similar aluminum case for the PB.
On a hunch, I tried the British spelling, and it works:

http://www.aluminiumcases.com/

Was this the place?

Forum Links
Forum Rules