Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > This free iPod stuff is for real!

This free iPod stuff is for real!
PatsPalace24
Apr 1, 2005, 12:18 PM

People, I am not trying to spam at all. So do not take this the wrong way. But I recently, or 4 weeks ago, completed the offer for **************, and sure, the page said shipped and all, but after reading everything about it, I had no confidence. Well, to my surprise, my 20gb iPod arrived at my door yesterday, perfectly packaged. It is no scam whatsoever, so please guys, have some confidence.

I just joined a similiar site, yet for a 60GB iPod Photo. Hopefully this works out the same. I do not want to be flamed or anything, so I'm not giving out my referall link. I just want to let you guys know that it does work. You can PM me if you want my referal link, which would be great, but in no way am I trying to spam you guys. As an honest MacNN forum reader, I can honestly tell you that it does work! Thanks guys for your time
15" Powerbook G4 1.5
512 MB, 80GB 5400 Hard Drive
Superdrive, AP, Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard
20 GB 3G iPod

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 1, 2005, 12:41 PM

Plenty of reports on this stuff and how you have to sell out your friends and get tons and TONS of spam.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

PatsPalace24  (op)
Apr 1, 2005, 07:05 PM

Again, why do all people have this attitude toward this? This is why I made this post. Not to "sell you guys out" but to just tell you that it is legit. You get barely any spam, I actually havent received a bit, just using OSX's Mail. And no, I do not even use my friends, you just trade with other people online. It is OK to not do it, but i am so tired of people just saying, "Those things suck." Just give it a try if you wanna see
15" Powerbook G4 1.5
512 MB, 80GB 5400 Hard Drive
Superdrive, AP, Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard
20 GB 3G iPod

tooki
Admin Emeritus
Apr 1, 2005, 10:25 PM

Those things DO suck, because they actively tell people to pollute the internet with junk. Everywhere that people can post (forums, comments on blogs, comments on articles, etc), people post their f'ing free stuff links, drowning out the real content.

I frankly don't give a damn whether they pay out or not, they make the internet a less productive place and I resent that.

tooki

lenox
Senior User
Apr 6, 2005, 10:53 AM

Call me crazy but the big old animated banner at the top of every page in this very forum is a bit more annoying than this fellow's story which I didn't have to read if I hadn't wanted to.

nickw311
Senior User
Apr 15, 2005, 10:43 AM

One of my friends completed it and it has been in the authorization stage or something for like 2 weeks. It was only supposed to take 3 - 5 business days to authorize his free iPod
27" iMac C2D

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 15, 2005, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by lenox
Call me crazy but the big old animated banner at the top of every page in this very forum is a bit more annoying than this fellow's story which I didn't have to read if I hadn't wanted to.
Pff, with the minor diffrence that the banner keeps MacNN alive, but the spam reports does NOT !
Got it ?

-t

lenox
Senior User
Apr 15, 2005, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by turtle777
Pff, with the minor diffrence that the banner keeps MacNN alive, but the spam reports does NOT !
Got it ?

-t
Thank you for explaining the internet to me.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Apr 15, 2005, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by lenox
Thank you for explaining the internet to me.
Sure, no prob. I'll do almost anything for n00bs.
And now go back and learn more about the Intarweb.

-t

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Apr 15, 2005, 04:55 PM

You know what this forum needs...

more "I got a free iPod... and it's legit" topics.

Forum Links
Forum Rules