Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > how to determine what websites published to my .mac account?

how to determine what websites published to my .mac account?
chasg
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 1, 2007, 07:11 PM

Hi All,

I recently started using Aperture to work with photos (I am a photographer by trade), and decided to try a .Mac account to take advantage of the easy Aperture-to-.Mac web publishing capability.

fyi: I usually put sites up on my own server, but I was particularly interested in the easy modification of existing sites when modified and re-published via Aperture.

So, I've put up a few gallery sites via Aperture, but I foolishly (yes, I admit it) didn't take down the final directory names and so I'm not quite sure how to load those sites. To be honest, I thought there would be a convenient list of published sites I could access. I haven't found one.

I've had a look around the .Mac prefs here on my Mac, and in and around the .Mac site I've got, but I can't find a way to list my published sites. All I need is a directory structure, I can figure it out from there. Can anyone point me to a solution?

My thanks in advance for any help,

Chas

stravinsky1911
Jan 2, 2007, 12:22 AM

If you open your iDisk and look around in your Sites folder, you should see a directory list there.
timeline - SE/30, some crappy performa, original bondi iMac 233, TiBook500, macbook pro 2GHz

chasg  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 2, 2007, 11:21 AM

Ah, aren't I the dumbass (in my defense, I took the iDisk icon out of the sidebar of my windows years ago :-)

Thanks for the help,

Chas

Forum Links
Forum Rules