Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Dead Click Spot (Pictures)

Dead Click Spot (Pictures)
oscar
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 8, 2005, 03:44 PM

I have a dead spot on my machine, always in the same spot, and its fairly random. Linked below is a picture of where im having the issues.

Any idea, any suggestions?

-Mike

phobos
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 8, 2005, 04:10 PM

I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are talking about.
Is it a screen redraw problem or is it something else?
I had a "dead spot" problem when I had enabled the different version of expose in osX. The one that makes everything a small picture on the left hand side of the screen. When I had that enabled all the bottom part of the screen was malfunctioning. I couldn't press any buttons etc. But it wasn't a screen redraw problem so I don't think this is the solution for your problem.

If you could rephrase your question maybe we would be able to reply to your question more accurately.

oscar  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2005, 03:19 AM

Frickin sweet, that was the problem, I downloaded macpilot, and that fixed it (i believe) For future reference, anyone have the terminal command to disable this?

P.S. I guessed after i read your message, that this was indeed the problem, since that was the area I was having to problem with. Thank you!

Forum Links
Forum Rules