Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT: Blackberry 7290 for flip phone

WTT: Blackberry 7290 for flip phone
stonehouse
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 19, 2006, 11:55 AM

My wife and I both bought Blackberry 7290 phones from Cingular about 5 months ago thinking they would be the perfect solution for us. I was wrong. I simply don't use this phone like I could/should and want to switch to something a little easier to pocket. I am sure somebody here can take advantge of all the Blackberry has to offer, but for me it has simply been a phone with a keyboard (for easy text messaging).

The phone still has all the stuff that came with it minus the box. It is in good condition with only normal signs of use. I have never dropped it and it still works like a charm. This is a Cingular phone, so I don't know if it would work on any other networks. I am not a cell phone guru but will do my best to answer any questions.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Thanks,
Brad.

jerseyfreeze
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 21, 2006, 09:51 AM

I've got a black Motorola RAZR V3 from Cingular that's in perfect condition, still under its one-year warranty. I'd be willing to trade. Send me an e-mail to jmclarke at gmail.

Jason

Forum Links
Forum Rules