Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Team MacNN > We have some new stats users

We have some new stats users
reader50
Administrator
Oct 21, 2003, 03:10 AM

Team Storagereview.com jumped into the D2OL scene, and quickly figured out where to get the stats. They have posted a thanks thread for our benefit.

They are around #99 in the ranks ... not to be ungrateful for their response or anything, but it seems like we are properly ahead of them, and we should keep it that way. Justice must prevail, and all that.

Microns
Oct 21, 2003, 10:40 PM

Dang! Talented AND generous. Way to go Gods of the Team MacNN Stats Pages! Did you tell them about the "every third result gets credited to Team MacNN" fee or is that our little secret?
Originally posted by reader50: Team Storagereview.com jumped into the D2OL scene, and quickly figured out where to get the stats. They have posted a thanks thread for our benefit. They are around #99 in the ranks ... not to be ungrateful for their response or anything, but it seems like we are properly ahead of them, and we should keep it that way. Justice must prevail, and all that.

Shaktai
Mac Elite
Oct 24, 2003, 02:43 AM

Well mikkyo just threw in his two cents worth, to the tune of a 35,000 conformer dump in one day. Sheesh! drengy and mikkyo have me completely outclassed and outproduced. At that rate, my #1 position will be very short lived.

It was enough to push us into the top 10 overall.
( Last edited by Shaktai; Oct 24, 2003 at 02:48 AM. )

mikkyo
Senior User
Oct 24, 2003, 03:36 PM

*URP*

excuse me!

mikkyo
Senior User
Oct 30, 2003, 11:03 PM

*rumble*
*rumble*

YK1
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 22, 2003, 09:23 PM

Originally posted by reader50:
Team Storagereview.com jumped into the D2OL scene, and quickly figured out where to get the stats. They have posted a thanks thread for our benefit.

They are around #99 in the ranks ... not to be ungrateful for their response or anything, but it seems like we are properly ahead of them, and we should keep it that way. Justice must prevail, and all that.
Lets see... as of 8:05PM:
9 Team MacNN 5,213,021
16 Team Storagereview.com 3,157,000

I figured 2 or 3 more days and we'll pass you...

Clocker
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 24, 2003, 01:14 AM

Hi guys....

I just wanted to say thanks again for the great stats and we're looking forward to reducing that lead you have on us!

Clocker
Team SR co-captain

Forum Links
Forum Rules