Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Portable mp3 player, helpe me please!!

Portable mp3 player, helpe me please!!
insert_coin
Forum Regular
Mar 24, 2003, 06:16 AM

I have that mp3 player, but in the box, 2 years ago, only comes with Mac Os 9 software. In the Samsung web site is not available the manage software for X.

Who can help me? I need the soft for X!!

Thx!
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look and do nothing.

Appleman
Mac Elite
Mar 24, 2003, 07:30 AM

I would say dig the thing and get an second hand iPod (mine 10Gb is for sale ) or wait for the rumoured upcoming new iPods.

I think it's very unlikely Smasung will come up with OS X software, but maybe third parties do? Don't know of it though.

SupahCoolX
Mac Elite
Mar 24, 2003, 08:43 PM

Just try plugging it in. If it relies on any sort of USB standards, OSX should recognize it and mount it like a drive on the desktop. Then, you can just drag songs onto it from iTunes (and drag songs you want to delete from it to the trash).

insert_coin  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 24, 2003, 09:33 PM

Thanks for your help, but the Os X don't recognize it! With my Minolta Dimage digital camera mounts a disk image on the desktop.

What I can do?

I want only X in my HD, Baby Yepp is the only reason because I have Os 9 installed yet.

I think that are available a third party software, Vuescan style... but, what?
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look and do nothing.

Forum Links
Forum Rules