Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Mac OS X "Tiger" theme.

Mac OS X "Tiger" theme.
Pixo Vision
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 6, 2005, 12:09 PM

Removed
( Last edited by Pixo Vision; Jul 21, 2008 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Time.)

.saNNic.
Forum Regular
Jan 6, 2005, 12:31 PM

A very well done Tiger theme sporting the new endcaps.

maison
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 6, 2005, 01:10 PM

Thanks Naathan, but your link only gives me "Error 999"...
Hopefully it'll be up again soon.
( Last edited by maison; Jan 6, 2005 at 01:25 PM. )

FB Eye
Senior User
Jan 6, 2005, 01:14 PM

Using it right now, I like it!!! Very well done

(although 1st thing I did was to remove that godaweful brushed window texture. Damn Apple, get rid of that ASAP!!!)

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 6, 2005, 01:59 PM

Sorry everyone. its a yahoo glitch. here is the link.

http://homepage.mac.com/virtuos/FileSharing1.html

someone with tiger beta please AIM me i need pics for a better theme.

AIM: [email protected]

thanks everyone.

alansim
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 7, 2005, 04:46 PM

Naathan, thanks for creating the best "Tiger" themes I've seen so far! I tried to post a reply to a nasty message posted on your earlier "Tiger" thread but it is now closed.
Here's a summary of what I was going to reply to the angry person who said some unfair things about you and your VirtuOS Web site:

� You are not "ripping off" icons that were freely distributed by using them on your site any more than you would be by using a freely distributed typeface there. Some people get needlessly worked up about what they consider "rip-offs." I suggest they learn a bit more about copyright law before they make unfounded accusations.

� We DO need more Tiger themes. I enjoyed using your earlier Tiger themes (via ResEX) and these 2 new ones are the most complete and accurate I've seen to date. Only one other theme has, to my knowledge, used the new end-caps (with horizontal line going up and around the Apple and "Search" icons) but it needed playing around with the menubar to make the righthand side spacing work. And it's great that you're trying to make your themes even more up-to-date re. the stripes. (Has Apple actually removed the stripes?)

� Your VirtuOS Web site is a simulation of an OS (as you said), and it shows a lot of creativity. Its name (a clever play on words BTW) shows that it is a VIRTUAL OS not an actual one. The criticisms of it were unfair. And you can call yourself a CEO or whatever you like on the Web and elsewhere.

� The person who attacked you said "what is this, a theme based on the look of Tiger? Don't we already have one of those? I'm not trying to be an ass. I'm just trying to understand."

His link is to Max's "Aqua Extreme Tiger" theme, which is a revised menubar added to his Aqua Extreme Theme. It is nice but not very much like the current Tiger elements. It's ironic that you are accused of ripping off icons, when Max has in fact reworked major design features of Apple's Aqua theme and called the resulting theme his own. THAT would be copyright infringement if Max tried to sell his theme. I am not criticising Max, just pointing out that some of these folks who yell "rip off!" are very inconsistent and illogical in their thinking. There are many themes out there and they are all welcome (even all those similar "white" themes and "grey" ones).

I've said too much here, so I'll finish by asking you to hang in there, Naathan. I applaud your initiative. I don't want to sound condescending, but people should also realize that as a 15-year-old you should be encouraged, not discouraged, in your creative Web work. But the world is full of critics who pretend to be "trying to understand" when what they are really doing is propping up therir egos by trying to hurt others. Keep up the good work.

Spykes424
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 10, 2005, 07:40 PM

i know it's not exactly tigerish, but think you could make a sub theme with safari/itunes/ichat/finder/windows/etc matching the mail? please....

revmitcz
Jan 10, 2005, 09:06 PM

Originally posted by alansim:
I was going to reply to the angry person who said some unfair things about you and your VirtuOS Web site
I'm not about to go through everything you said point-by-point. I'm not here to start wars or fan flames. I was concerned with a themer asking for registration to his website, via e-mail, for a theme (a non-original theme, at that) while posing as a "company" and having a history of offering "products" for purchase that were nowhere close to what was promised in the basic descriptions of said product. I don't care how old you are, that's shady business practice. But - I'm not discouraging his work by any means, only his methods, as many others did in the SpyMac forums not but a few weeks ago.

This theme I know to be a direct copy of the Tiger interface - and that's fine. Though it's not entirely "legal" (not that I care), it seems the community would like to use the "Tiger look" before it's final release and he's obviously addressed that market. For that, I give him applause. No facetiousness.

You know as well as I do that there are times when people roll through here, and throughout the Mac web, that claim authorship to works that are not theirs. I don't think we need to rehash the whole business w/Hein's icons, but that was a good example. Call me what you will for questioning if that was happening again with someone else's works. If it's all legit - cool. My intention in that last topic was to bring light to some of the afforementioned shady business practices this fella was engaging in. If this has since changed - I'll happily rescind all negative commentary.

(as a sidenote : the ReadMe says "Files made by Naathan Skinner CEO Of Pixo Vision" where it should probably say "Icons converted from "Tiger" pre-release build, Theme based on Tiger preview images, compiled by Naathan Skinner CEO Of Pixo Vision")

Understand what I wrote on that forum came out a little differently than I'd intended - Pixo was e-mailing me and making requests that I cease and desist talking about his posts on SpyMac, VirtuOS or Pixo Vision. That bothered me, and I think my words came out a little harsher than they were meant to in response to the situation.

Good work, though, Pixo - the theme looks pretty well complete and professional from what I can tell. I'm a bit weary of the Finder hack, as I'm not sure how many (if any) apps look to that SystemVersion file to see what version of OS X is running, but I'd imagine they probably have a lot more reliable, higher-tech methods of finding that kind of thing out.
RevMitcz.com : home of moi.

iTransmit
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 11, 2005, 05:21 PM

Could you make one based on the menubar used in the new Tiger previews on the Mac OS X site (www.apple.com/macosx)? Including a graphite one of course!

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 11, 2005, 07:10 PM

im working on the new theme from tiger for panther...if you have pics, icons and any other info please e-mail me or AIM at [email protected]. thank you

iTransmit
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 12, 2005, 12:56 PM

Originally posted by Pixo Vision:
im working on the new theme from tiger for panther...if you have pics, icons and any other info please e-mail me or AIM at [email protected]. thank you
Great! You can watch the movies on the Apple Mac OS X site, they all have new menubars (ignore the preview pictures)!

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 14, 2005, 01:34 PM

I got the new theme of Tiger from MWSF done.
It comes with two themes, icons inducing the new dashboard icon, the finder hack and tiger widgets for konfabulator.
Enjoy everyone.

Download link: http://homepage.mac.com/virtuos/FileSharing1.html
Screenshot link: http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_330615.gif

ptitus
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 14, 2005, 03:33 PM

Very nice Naathan!
One minor quibble: I don't think we should see the separation between the title bar and the navigation/toolbar in inactive windows - I believe that in Tiger they are smooth like in active windows.

Here's a screenshot to show what I mean

Would that be easy to change?
( Last edited by ptitus; Jan 14, 2005 at 03:44 PM. )

iTransmit
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 14, 2005, 03:49 PM

The Apple logo is exactly the same one as ajaime uses in his theme. Is there away one of you could make a better quality one (both blue and graphite)?

dggraphics
Forum Regular
Jan 18, 2005, 03:05 AM

I did most of the widgets included with the theme, nobody asked me about using them. Do I care, not really. I was just surprised to find them included with the theme.

alansim
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 26, 2005, 05:02 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pixo Vision:
[B]I got the new theme of Tiger from MWSF done.
It comes with two themes, icons inducing the new dashboard icon, the finder hack and tiger widgets for konfabulator.
Enjoy everyone.[QUOTE]

Has anyone else noticed that this theme contains elements from Max's Aqua Extreme? E.g., Max's modified progress bars and scrolls. Did he approve this mod?

esXXI
Senior User
Jan 26, 2005, 05:16 AM

Can you confirm that you got permission from Max to use his Scrollbars and Progress bars?

pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 27, 2005, 05:38 PM

Originally posted by dggraphics:
I did most of the widgets included with the theme, nobody asked me about using them. Do I care, not really. I was just surprised to find them included with the theme.
You seem adept at creating psuedo-Dashboard widgets Care to do a Dashboard weather widget?

LittleHuv
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 28, 2005, 12:14 AM

this is a really cool theme. do one with out the endcaps too, that features the spotlight button seen in the recent shots on apple.com. also if you're into making dashboard widgets make an itunes one too please. if you can in the next update in the menus make the selectors glossy too like on the top part of the menubar. also no stripes :-p but i like it and use it. also make an address book widget. the what to do widget uses the address books icon and is misleading. but still an awesome job.

pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 28, 2005, 10:22 PM

Also a note: the "new" menu bar select is a simple gradient, not glossy.

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 29, 2005, 01:13 AM

Hey everyone im sorry i have not posted in a long time im trying to make a new "Spymac" like web site but with themes icons wallpaper and much more. the new web site will be open on FEB 25 2005 but i am working on a better theme with better icons and widgets. i made a dashboard copy for konfabulator but its only for looks it does not function like dashboard. there is a pic below. oh thanks for everyone who helped with theme elements and widgets.so check out the VirtuGUI blog for more info on the new web site. Thanks and have a good day

dashboard copy pic: http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_339574.gif

VirtuGUI blog: http://virtugui.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: [email protected]

esXXI
Senior User
Jan 29, 2005, 10:40 AM

Hey everyone im sorry i have not posted in a long time im trying to make a new "Spymac" like web site but with themes icons wallpaper and much more. the new web site will be open on FEB 25 2005 but i am working on a better theme with better icons and widgets. i made a dashboard copy for konfabulator but its only for looks it does not function like dashboard. there is a pic below. oh thanks for everyone who helped with theme elements and widgets.so check out the VirtuGUI blog for more info on the new web site. Thanks and have a good day

dashboard copy pic: http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_339574.gif

VirtuGUI blog: http://virtugui.blogspot.com/
E-Mail: [email protected]
So... Is that a "yes" or "no" concerning use of Max's elements permission?

iTransmit
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 29, 2005, 04:51 PM

Originally posted by esXXI:
So... Is that a "yes" or "no" concerning use of Max's elements permission?
Dude, what's your problem?! Get over yourself, if it's that important to you just PM the guy...

@Pixo Vision
Looks great! Can't wait

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 29, 2005, 05:55 PM

i made a updated mail.app that looks like tigers mail.app
enjoy the screenshot of whats to come.

http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_341243.gif

RimshotDesign
Jan 29, 2005, 06:55 PM

i made a updated mail.app that looks like tigers mail.app
enjoy the screenshot of whats to come.

http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_341243.gif
Woow really nice

pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 29, 2005, 09:18 PM

less previews, more downloads

TMac4Life
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 29, 2005, 09:38 PM

Originally posted by iTransmit:
Dude, what's your problem?! Get over yourself, if it's that important to you just PM the guy...

@Pixo Vision
Looks great! Can't wait
I think we have a right to know if he stole elements from Max's theme. Wouldn't it violate the GPL if he did not ask Max for permission?

Northwind
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 29, 2005, 11:25 PM

Originally posted by TMac4Life:
I think we have a right to know if he stole elements from Max's theme. Wouldn't it violate the GPL if he did not ask Max for permission?
Why the hell would you have a right to know anything? Max might have a right to know, but not you, unless you have something to do with the development of Max's themes. If Max wants to go after the guy, he will, stop trying to be the theme police.
Reality has a liberal bias

esXXI
Senior User
Jan 30, 2005, 09:52 AM

Originally posted by iTransmit:

@Pixo Vision
Looks great! Can't wait
Yeah, I so need to get over myself for wanting to know if he's stealing work. Grow up.

Originally posted by Northwind:
Why the hell would you have a right to know anything? Max might have a right to know, but not you, unless you have something to do with the development of Max's themes. If Max wants to go after the guy, he will, stop trying to be the theme police.
Because there's little point in wasting Max's time if he did get permission. I doubt Max has time to run around checking out threads here to see if anyone happens to be using his work. Regardless, Pixo Vision sent me an PM saying he didn't get permission; so now it would be worthwhile sending an email to Max.

But seriously, try growing up eh? If you spent months doing a theme and someone used your work without permission, would you like it? You'd expect to do all the work of spotting rips/etc? Jesus, you'd think people had enough to do already.

themarvelous3
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2005, 12:17 PM

Originally posted by esXXI:
Yeah, I so need to get over myself for wanting to know if he's stealing work. Grow up.

Because there's little point in wasting Max's time if he did get permission. I doubt Max has time to run around checking out threads here to see if anyone happens to be using his work. Regardless, Pixo Vision sent me an PM saying he didn't get permission; so now it would be worthwhile sending an email to Max.

But seriously, try growing up eh? If you spent months doing a theme and someone used your work without permission, would you like it? You'd expect to do all the work of spotting rips/etc? Jesus, you'd think people had enough to do already.
i dont even know where to start on you. how bout, yes i would like someone using parts of a theme i spent hours on. it would be very flattering. secondly, THEMES ARE FREE. therefore, it's not "stealing" because he's not "re-selling" them (obviously since they weren't sold in the first place) putting out free stuff you better expect to have people use it without permission. especially since it's not legally copy protected.

you remind me of a twelve year old who just saw another kid take the popular kids lunch and want to tell on him so he'll think YOU're cool too. well you're not, so grow up and get a real life. did you tell your mommy on him already too?

RimshotDesign
Jan 30, 2005, 12:27 PM

Originally posted by themarvelous3:
i dont even know where to start on you. how bout, yes i would like someone using parts of a theme i spent hours on. it would be very flattering. secondly, THEMES ARE FREE. therefore, it's not "stealing" because he's not "re-selling" them (obviously since they weren't sold in the first place) putting out free stuff you better expect to have people use it without permission. especially since it's not legally copy protected.

you remind me of a twelve year old who just saw another kid take the popular kids lunch and want to tell on him so he'll think YOU're cool too. well you're not, so grow up and get a real life. did you tell your mommy on him already too?
RESPECT AUTORS...

if you stole icons, desk or themes artist will stop spend a LOT of their times to creat FREE icons, etc... it's just a RESPECT to send an email if you use his stuff...

i'm totally agree with Rick... i think that people don't know the HUGE work ti creat icons, desk ad themes.. /)

themarvelous3
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2005, 12:29 PM

I got the new theme of Tiger from MWSF done.
Enjoy everyone.

Download link: http://homepage.mac.com/virtuos/FileSharing1.html
Screenshot link: http://www.spymac.com/upload/gallery...oad_330615.gif
yes, what is this finder hack that i installed?

and is this really Safari 2.0?

pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2005, 12:54 PM

just makes the "about this mac" page say 10.4

Chris O'Brien
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 30, 2005, 01:07 PM

I don't even know where to start on you...

Listen, even though things are freely available doesn't mean there aren't restrictions on use. If the author has stated that you need permission before using their work, then it is stealing. Maybe not in the same sense as shop-lifting etc, but it most definitely is. Have a look into intellectual property law.

As for Rick - well, he distributes his stuff under the Creative Commons License. Therefore, you should read that license before doing anything with his work. I don't know about Max, I'm afraid.

I mean, all you had to do was think about this rather than screaming like a child and spouting utter nonsense. Think of Linux and other stuff released under the GPL or similar licenses - you can't download and then sell it/ give it away as if it were your own, despite the fact it is freely available to you. That's what the dick behind CherryOS seemed to have done - releasing the GPL'd PearPC as his own (although, I'm not sure it's ever gone anywhere...)

Honestly - if you don't know about something, don't argue it. If Max, or anyone else, gives away their stuff for free, but stipulates that you need permission to redistribute any part of it, well, then you need permission to redistribute any part of it. OK?
Just who are Britain? What do they? Who is them? And why?

Formerly Black Book

themarvelous3
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2005, 01:12 PM

Originally posted by Black Book:
I don't even know where to start on you...

Listen, even though things are freely available doesn't mean there aren't restrictions on use. If the author has stated that you need permission before using their work, then it is stealing. Maybe not in the same sense as shop-lifting etc, but it most definitely is. Have a look into intellectual property law.

As for Rick - well, he distributes his stuff under the Creative Commons License. Therefore, you should read that license before doing anything with his work. I don't know about Max, I'm afraid.

I mean, all you had to do was think about this rather than screaming like a child and spouting utter nonsense. Think of Linux and other stuff released under the GPL or similar licenses - you can't download and then sell it/ give it away as if it were your own, despite the fact it is freely available to you. That's what the dick behind CherryOS seemed to have done - releasing the GPL'd PearPC as his own (although, I'm not sure it's ever gone anywhere...)

Honestly - if you don't know about something, don't argue it. If Max, or anyone else, gives away their stuff for free, but stipulates that you need permission to redistribute any part of it, well, then you need permission to redistribute any part of it. OK?

so in other words, you're HIS mommy just making sure little jimmy isnt picking on him? if he's that worried about his stuff, then why didnt you just email Max and say "hey, this guy released a theme that looks just like yours, you should check it out" then you would know (instead of getting on here and sounding like a baby and wasting bandwidth) if he had persmission or not.

let me talk to my lawyer and i'll get back to you on the rest of your reply. (no really, i'm curious now)

Chris O'Brien
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 30, 2005, 01:22 PM

so in other words, you're HIS mommy just making sure little jimmy isnt picking on him? if he's that worried about his stuff, then why didnt you just email Max and say "hey, this guy released a theme that looks just like yours, you should check it out" then you would know (instead of getting on here and sounding like a baby and wasting bandwidth) if he had persmission or not.

let me talk to my lawyer and i'll get back to you on the rest of your reply. (no really, i'm curious now)
Hehe, not his Mum, no. Emailing Max may have been a good way to go about it, but this way it's more public, so more people will see and realise it's something they shouldn't be doing, no?

A good example (and, quite luckily, related to GUI stuff) is the screenshots thread. Notice how many 'personal mods' people make and say they can't redistribute them? Ever wondered why?

IP law is something I'm not overly familiar with, so I'd be rather interested in your lawyers response too. View slashdot for a while though and you get at least a first impression.
Just who are Britain? What do they? Who is them? And why?

Formerly Black Book

digitaljames
Mac Elite
Jan 30, 2005, 01:26 PM

inane diatribe snipped
You're embarrassing yourself. Stop while you still appear noobish. You will always lose the argument for *NOT* respecting copywrite. The fact that you instantly went to age, parental control, etc. has cost you any credibility in the discussion. The fact that you don't care about redistribution of your work (is there any?) is baseless in this case. Max has stated repeatedly that he does NOT allow his work to be redistributed without permission. Artists will always stand up for other artists. It has nothing to do with being the police...End of Story....

esXXI
Senior User
Jan 30, 2005, 01:37 PM

First I want to thank Chris for summing up what I was going to say.

If you're going to start talking about property, copyright and intellectual rights (What? Never heard of intellectual property? Thought so) then try learning about it. As Chris said Free does not equal no rights for the author.

If you had any respect for theme authors or any artists full stop you'd realize that these people put a hell of a lot of time and energy into their work. These people could be spending time with their family, or out having fun. Regardless of whether you pay for their work you owe them their time. I've come to the conclusion that you and Northwind are either; a) Morally bankrupt, b) Fools who don't know what they're talking about, or c) A combination of A and B. Because you are both endorsing people ripping off artist's work.

Who ever said I was cool? I've got little interest of how people perceive me. My girl loves me, I've got awesome friends - why should I care what you think of me? You're resorting to personal remarks because you're points to an argument are pathetic? At least I'm a notch above you;

Originally posted by Phill Ryu @ MacThemes:
It's not hard to predict that the 19 year old Rick will soon become one of the best OS X themers to date [...]

I'll go back to my earlier question of: "You're resorting to personal remarks because you're points to an argument are pathetic?" Honestly, grow up.. Eh?

The argument isn't about whether I should of PMed him about it, why should I? I'm not supposed to reveal he ripped work in public? Oh my, naughty me. I emailed Phill to pass along the thread with a quick note, because that's easier (and probably will get more notice than an extra email in Max's inbox).

You don't need a lawyer to tell you about use of GPL (and similarly licensed) work, just read it.

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 30, 2005, 02:05 PM

Im sorry for "USEING" the aqua extreme elements but i ask a long time ago and told him about the first tiger theme i made and he said that i could use them. if it makes all of you happy i will remove them.so sorry and have a good day.

Eric Lohan

alansim
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 30, 2005, 04:39 PM

Eric, since Max gave you the OK then there's no problem. Don't remove the elements, and I apologize for assuming you didn't have permission. Please update the Tiger theme; it's great work!

djpluv
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 30, 2005, 05:07 PM

and is this really Safari 2.0?
Yeah...what gives? It shows being version 2.0, but I see nothing different from 1.2.4.

pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2005, 05:15 PM

hmm it can't be skinned by shapeshifter.

esXXI
Senior User
Jan 30, 2005, 09:32 PM

Originally posted by djpluv:
Yeah...what gives? It shows being version 2.0, but I see nothing different from 1.2.4.
It won't be Safari 2 because Safari 2 won't run under Panther.

.saNNic.
Forum Regular
Jan 30, 2005, 10:13 PM

It's an edited propertylist string.

NY152
Forum Regular
Feb 24, 2005, 04:36 PM

Any new versions on the Tiger theme? A new mail app would be nice.
<over-large signature edited by management>

Pixo Vision  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 25, 2005, 11:59 AM

Hey everyone i got the new tiger theme done it comes with new icons , better Kon widgets and a mail.app mod. i had no time to post a pic sorry but here is the link . Enjoy

http://homepage.mac.com/virtuguifile...e.sit-link.sit

For more info check out my blog.
http://virtugui.blogspot.com/

P.S. thank you everyone who helped me and let me use there resources.
P.S.S. some one please post a pic for me im at school and i dont have time.Thanks

AU_student_iceBook
Senior User
Feb 26, 2005, 01:15 AM

P.S.S. some one please post a pic for me im at school and i dont have time.Thanks
Sure:

Looks good to me. Nice.

Macanoid
Senior User
Feb 26, 2005, 05:03 AM

Hey everyone i got the new tiger theme done it comes with new icons , better Kon widgets and a mail.app mod.
The theme is really beautiful, thanks! One question though, any chance of doing a 'non-brushed metal' version?

NY152
Forum Regular
Feb 26, 2005, 04:41 PM

Hey everyone i got the new tiger theme done it comes with new icons , better Kon widgets and a mail.app mod. i had no time to post a pic sorry but here is the link . Enjoy
Pixo Vision, thanks a million. Great theme.

cuidado
Feb 27, 2005, 11:15 AM

http://homepage.mac.com/virtuguifile...e.sit-link.sit

For more info check out my blog.
http://virtugui.blogspot.com/

P.S. thank you everyone who helped me and let me use there resources.
Hmm...how do i make this my theme? I mean, i have shapeshifter and such, but is it a prog i have to use to apply the theme, or do i just overwrite certain sys-files?

edit: nevermind, i found out.
( Last edited by cuidado; Feb 27, 2005 at 11:34 AM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules