Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > 23 Cinema Display quirkiness

23 Cinema Display quirkiness
ccrider
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 15, 2007, 12:18 PM

Hey there- I gotta weird issue with my 23 inch cinema display, hooked up as an external monitor with a macbook pro 2.33.

When the monitor is hooked up and used as the main display, the menu items don't work correctly. If I click at the in the center of the menu item, all is good. If I click at the VERY top of the menu item (as far as you can go), the click doesn't register and basically grays out all the menu items unless I click back in the current open application window. This happens with all apps.

Very weird - my other monitor at work (same model) doesn't exhibit this behavior, and it's very frustrating. I've tried different resolutions, clicked "detect" a few times, etc.

Anyone else experienced this?

Forum Links
Forum Rules