Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Apple TV audio no longer works!

Apple TV audio no longer works!
magicbumone
Jun 18, 2008, 12:59 AM

So today I was going to watch a tv show on my Apple TV and I find that I no longer have audio! I done all the basic fixes like unplug HDMI, unplug power cord, switch inputs, everything I even reset the factory setting and still was not getting any audio. I switch HDMI cables with the one for my PS3 and still had no audio so I know it has to be the Apple TV. It was working perfect yesterday and I have not done anything different to it since then so im not sure why this is happening now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Jun 30, 2008, 11:46 AM

Do a reset.

Press menu + "-" key on the remote for 6 seconds, the chose "restart" when the question comes up.

-t

Forum Links
Forum Rules