Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Can you change a Word file to be able to preveiw it in Adobe Photoshop?

Can you change a Word file to be able to preveiw it in Adobe Photoshop?
Samanthakay11
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 22, 2009, 05:17 PM

My family and i are throwing a party for my aunt. She is deaf and we found a cool font to put the names in sighlanguage but we cant seem to print it out on the name tags we have. We wernt sure if there was a way to change the file type of the word document to be able to open it in Adobe Photoshop so we can reset the size.

If that is not doable, is there a way to get a font, that is in sign language to show up on Adobe Photoshop. I need an answer ASAP.

Thanks.

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Jul 22, 2009, 05:22 PM

Can't you use the font in Photoshop directly?

You could alternatively turn the Word doc into a PDF and then import it into Photoshop, which sounds like what you're asking for.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

Thorzdad
Jul 22, 2009, 05:25 PM

What is the font? If you've installed the font on your Mac, it should be available in any application, including Photoshop.
I can't figure out, though, why it wouldn't be printable in Word.

Is it this font?
When I want your opinion,-
I'll read it in your entrails

Forum Links
Forum Rules