Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Kerry's daughter practically naked [warning: picture]

Kerry's daughter practically naked [warning: picture]
Thread Tools
Developer
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: europe
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 10:51 AM
 


Alexandra Kerry, daughter of US presidential candidate John Kerry, appeared "practically naked" at the film festivals in Cannes. European press expresses disgust about the distasteful appearance.
Nasrudin sat on a river bank when someone shouted to him from the opposite side: "Hey! how do I get across?" "You are across!" Nasrudin shouted back.
     
eklipse
Professional Poster
Join Date: May 2003
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 10:54 AM
 
Who freakin' cares?
     
lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Herzliya
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 10:55 AM
 
Heh. It'd be difficult to find any evidence of a female guest to those sort of events that wasn't dressed like that.
     
yakkiebah
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dar al-Harb
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 10:58 AM
 
pffffff, is this political?

European press expresses disgust about the distasteful appearance? What european press, german?

     
Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: South of the Mason-Dixon line
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:03 AM
 
Jenna Bush looks better.

Let's stick with what we know...not some tall lanky chick with a masculine head and flat boobies.
     
Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: South of the Mason-Dixon line
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:10 AM
 


now that's what I'm talkin about!

(ignore Barbara in the background. She has a different father, or was dropped on her face, I think)
     
voodoo
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Salamanca, España
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:35 AM
 
Originally posted by Developer:
[IMG] European press expresses disgust about the distasteful appearance.
Ya right.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.
     
MindFad
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Sep 2001
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:42 AM
 
I'd hit it.
     
Gustav Gans
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cyprus
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:43 AM
 
Originally posted by yakkiebah:
pffffff, is this political?

European press expresses disgust about the distasteful appearance? What european press, german?

What is the connotation with the German press supposed to mean? Do I sense some political or simply general bias there or merely ignorance? For your information, the city Cannes is situated in the southeastern part of France....just in case you didn't know

Now to the actual topic of this discussion... it is surely not favorable for either her, her family's, or Kerry's reputation, but it is only a minor incident in the overall course of the upcoming presedential election and so will surely have little to no effect. In my own opinion: let her walk around however she pleases.


Gustav^^
     
Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: 888500128, C3, 2nd soft.
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:48 AM
 
Originally posted by Developer:
Alexandra Kerry, daughter of US presidential candidate John Kerry, appeared "practically naked" at the film festivals in Cannes. European press expresses disgust about the distasteful appearance.
Which European press?

Springer publications?

Read Bild, blame yourself.
     
Developer  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: europe
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 11:52 AM
 
Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:
Read Bild, blame yourself.
Spheric, there are events where you may show off your nipples, and there are events where you don't. Cannes is one where you don't. It has nothing to do with BILD.

That was certainly an embarrassing faux-pas.
Nasrudin sat on a river bank when someone shouted to him from the opposite side: "Hey! how do I get across?" "You are across!" Nasrudin shouted back.
     
voodoo
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Salamanca, España
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 12:05 PM
 
Originally posted by Developer:
Spheric, there are events where you may show off your nipples, and there are events where you don't. Cannes is one where you don't. It has nothing to do with BILD.

That was certainly an embarrassing faux-pas.
What the..

Cannes is where you *don't* show your nipples???!

On the contrary. Quite on the contrary. If there is any place for clothes like that in the public it would be in France, Cannes at the no1 superficial trade show in EU.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.
     
yakkiebah
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Dar al-Harb
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 12:05 PM
 
Originally posted by Gustav Gans:
What is the connotation with the German press supposed to mean? Do I sense some political or simply general bias there or merely ignorance? For your information, the city Cannes is situated in the southeastern part of France....just in case you didn't know

Now to the actual topic of this discussion... it is surely not favorable for either her, her family's, or Kerry's reputation, but it is only a minor incident in the overall course of the upcoming presedential election and so will surely have little to no effect. In my own opinion: let her walk around however she pleases.


Gustav^^
No. I said German press because Developer is from Germany. I have nothing against Germany, Germany rules. Ofcourse i know Cannes is in France, what are you taking me for?!?!
     
Demonhood
Administrator
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Land of the Easily Amused
Status: Offline
May 18, 2004, 12:07 PM
 
um...no.
     
   
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 PM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,