Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Updates?

Updates?
balthazarb
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 11, 2006, 10:16 AM

Any idea of the timeline for the DL 2.0 release or the beta release? Is it a while off yet or something that could be coming around the corner?

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 13, 2006, 03:14 AM

Wait, Delicious Library 2? I thought you guys wanted me to be working on Delicious Sandwich!

Oh man, talk about 3 months I'll never get back...

zerografix
Oct 21, 2006, 08:29 PM

As far as an update - can we expect to see correct formats for Xbox360 games

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 24, 2006, 02:30 AM

Hm. I added XBox games but I don't know if the XBox 360 was out when I did so. I want to say yes, but I'll try to remember to double check when the time comes.

zerografix
Oct 24, 2006, 06:14 PM

Well if you are at it - could you also add Wii games and PS3 games for an update

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 26, 2006, 04:43 PM

That is a good idea. As soon as I see some Wii or PS3 games I'll get right on that.

brokenjago
Mac Elite
Nov 12, 2006, 02:10 PM

Wii Box Art
Wii Game Box

"The front of the box. Notice that Wii cases are all-white, an exterior choice that blends well with the design of the console and controllers."
Linkinus is king.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 12, 2006, 07:22 PM

Cool. Thanks!

:haripu:
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 17, 2006, 04:57 PM

And how is the work going with Delicious Sandwich? I'm getting a little hungry.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 21, 2006, 04:18 PM

It's going pretty well. I have to get some help from Apple on a new mayonnaise algorithm that's not playing well with Leopard, and they're off for the holiday until next Monday, but we'll get through it.

weldon
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 22, 2006, 01:44 PM

Any chance we'll get plugins so we can customize our sandwich with fixings from other sources? I really like Russian Rye and can't find it on the built-in options.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 27, 2006, 11:25 PM

The problem with this is, people say they want a plugin architecture for their sandwiches, but when you look at it, it's not too hard to open two pieces of bread and mess with the guts of a sandwich, yet nobody ever has. This leads me to believe what people are really saying is they want OTHER people to write sandwich plugins, and that creating a plugin sandwich architecture will just be a waste of time.

brokenjago
Mac Elite
Nov 28, 2006, 10:52 PM

Perhaps there is such a lack of documentation on how to create a plugin for their sandwiches, that they are discouraged and give up? Just a thought.

Oh, and before I forget, and to not seem biased towards the significantly superior Wii (in my opinion ):

PS3 Box Art
PS3 Game Box
Linkinus is king.

Horsepoo!!!
Banned
Nov 29, 2006, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Delicious Monster View Post
The problem with this is, people say they want a plugin architecture for their sandwiches, but when you look at it, it's not too hard to open two pieces of bread and mess with the guts of a sandwich, yet nobody ever has. This leads me to believe what people are really saying is they want OTHER people to write sandwich plugins, and that creating a plugin sandwich architecture will just be a waste of time.
Not if it means I could finally plug an olive or two into my sandwich via the ol' Toothpickâ„¢ plugin system.

onthink
Baninated
Dec 1, 2006, 01:02 PM

Woo, thanks a lot!

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 3, 2006, 02:41 AM

Delicious Sandwich is already compatible with Toothpick, but it has to have frills. We're not supporting non-frilly versions of Toothpick, because we don't think that's a good user experience.

Forum Links
Forum Rules