Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: C2D Macbook Pro & Dell Mini 9 w/osx86!

FS: C2D Macbook Pro & Dell Mini 9 w/osx86!
mulletman13
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 30, 2009, 09:41 PM

Hey everyone,

Looking to either trade for something else, or just make some extra cash by downgrading. I have the following two machines available:

MacBook Pro
- 2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 3GB of ram
- 120GB hard drive
- Glossy 15" screen
- ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics card with 128mb ram
- SuperDrive
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Airport Extreme
- Leopard Retail DVD
- Battery lasts about 3 hours. Coconut Battery says it is at 80% of its original charge.

There is a small area with cosmetic damage-- I have pictures on my site here highlighting it:

http://gallery.me.com/kenny.c/100016

Otherwise, everything works perfectly. I've run diagnostics and benches, and it performs just as well as it did when it was new.

Looking for $1025 shipped OBO

I also have:

Dell Mini 9
- 1.6ghz Intel Atom
- 1GB of ram
- 16gb SSD
- 8.9" LCD
- Integrated Intel GMA950
- 802.11g
- Windows XP License with Disk
- Webcam
- Depending on settings, battery can last right around 4 hours

This is a higher end model of this, and I believe when it was new (about a month ago) it was near $500. I took this computer to Florida with me on my trip-- and it served that purpose perfectly. I really love this laptop-- and it is much speedier than the specs make it seem. I currently have osx86 installed on it, and it performs flawlessly. Close to the speed of my 1.42ghz iBook I used to have, if not better. Great little netbook. It is glossy black, and I put an Apple sticker over the Dell logo. Pics will follow if there is interest. There is nearly 11 months left on the warranty.

Looking for $350 shipped OBO

I have done several transactions on this forum, as well as MacNN/Macrumors. I have feedback on head-fi.org, heatware, beerology and ebay all under the same screen name. Shoot me an email or PM if you have any questions!

Looking to trade any of the above partially/fully for Unibody MB/MBPs, DSLR kits, or even a white or Black Macbook + cash.

Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules