Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Dantz Retrospect License Code?

Dantz Retrospect License Code?
Leonard
Professional Poster
Sep 20, 2002, 05:20 PM

I bought Norton Systemworks 2.0 and with it I got Dantz Retrospect 5.0. I just had wipe my HD and reinstall things. But I can't seem to find the License Code for Dantz Retrospect. Would anyone know where this code is written down? Was it supposed to be on the CD cover? I can't seem to find it.
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

chabig
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 20, 2002, 05:59 PM

Dantz has always had great support. Why don't you just call or email them and explain your problem. I'm sure they can tell you your code.

Chris

Mr. Blur
Professional Poster
Sep 20, 2002, 10:34 PM

i don't have systemworks v2 but i did buy v1 and if i remember correctly, when the register stuff came up the code was printed on it already and you just filled in your info...i think.....and i don't see any code with my docs so.....

but perhaps this has changed with version 2? do you recall inputting it the first time you installed?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Leonard  (op)
Professional Poster
Sep 27, 2002, 03:20 PM

I think the problem was that I didn't install Norton Systemworks. After installing Norton Systemworks and reinstalling Retrospect, Retrospect didn't ask for a license code... it didn't even show that window. I guess Norton Systemworks installs a file that has the license code.
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

Forum Links
Forum Rules