Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Apple Store / Braintree, MA

Apple Store / Braintree, MA
RobOnTheCape
Senior User
May 9, 2005, 11:56 AM

I stopped into the Braintree South Shore Plaza yesterday and asked the customer service rep when the Apple store will open. She said that the "new" target date was August. Seems from the inflection in her voice that the opening date has been pushed back a few times. Anyone know what's taking so long? The shop has had the black plywood/Apple logo on the front since at least last October.

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
May 9, 2005, 02:45 PM

I have been watching out for the South Shore Plaza Apple Store opening also. Thought that you may have some real news. Par of the hold up is due to waiting on the Disney Store next door to close. It just closed in March. So that has been one of the holdups.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

mollusk
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 9, 2005, 10:41 PM

Has anyone been there yet?

RobOnTheCape  (op)
Senior User
Aug 11, 2005, 11:15 AM

I'm typing this inside the store now. Just like most all the rest of the mall type Apple stores, cool gadget overload. Loving it all.

mollusk
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 11, 2005, 11:29 AM

Wish I could buy some "gadgets" but I will stop by soon for the fun of it. Hope the genius staff are knowledgeable. I have been happy with the staff at Cambridgeside but it is too inconvenient to "stop by" from here on the South Shore. BTW what happened to spell check in the forums? am I missing something obvious?

Forum Links
Forum Rules