Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Fs: G5 Dual 2.o With X800, 4.5 Gb Ram, 250gb Hd, Ap/bt...

Fs: G5 Dual 2.o With X800, 4.5 Gb Ram, 250gb Hd, Ap/bt...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2008, 03:34 PM

hi gang,

i have a rev a powermac dual 2.0ghz g5 for sale.

the g5 has been upgraded with an ati x800 video card, an additional 4gb of crucial ram for a total of 4.5gb total. the crucial ram sticks are 1gb sticks. has a western digital 250gb 7200 startup drive. pioneer 109 superdrive.
has built in bluetooth and airport extreme card. stock bluetooth and airport antennas included.
a three port belikin firewire 400 card. stock power chord included.

i will include the original nvidia 5200 video card that came stock in the computer.

the computer is in very good cosmetic condition as well as perfect operating condition. i have never had a single problem with this computer.

the computer will come in it's original box and original packing material. comes with the original keyboard in mint unused condition except for some reason the bottom row of keys do not register an input. don't know why never used the keyboard. comes with white 2 button macmice usb mouse with scroll wheel in excellent condition.

i have sold and purchased numerous items from this board with no issues. my ebay id is chunglee99 for additional references.

the computer is located in nyc and is available for local inspection and pickup.

$1375 plus $45 ups ground shipping or best offer. i can accept paypal.

feel free to contact me at [email protected]

best,

chung
( Last edited by action; Jan 13, 2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: updated the listing...)

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 13, 2008, 12:47 PM

replied to all pm's.

still available.

best offer.

chung

Forum Links
Forum Rules