Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: RAM 1GB DDR 3200 (for non-iSight G5 iMacs) $75 Shipped

FS: RAM 1GB DDR 3200 (for non-iSight G5 iMacs) $75 Shipped
tricha6
Apr 14, 2006, 10:31 AM

I got this RAM from transintl. I bought my G5 iMac, ordered the RAM, but it was right around the time of the iSight update. My ordered was delayed. I finally got a new iMac, but the return period had ended (and I didn't think I would need a different stick).

Anyway, I opened the RAM and immediately noticed it would not fit in my iSight iMac so while the package has been opened this is brand new RAM - still under warranty from Transintl - a good and reputable Mac Ram dealer.

I'm selling this for $75 shipped in the continental US. If you want to check my eBay rating, my profile is "bellesl." Transitnl sells this for $99 plus shipping.

I accept Paypal.

Thanks.

Forum Links
Forum Rules