Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > fs: 4gb nano, razr v3, pioneer airware xm portable radio...

fs: 4gb nano, razr v3, pioneer airware xm portable radio...
action
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2006, 09:11 PM

hi gang,

i have some items for sale:

for sale a 4gb white ipod nano with the apple lanyard. the ipod was purchased 2 months ago at the apple store in soho and a protective screensaver was placed on the front and back of the nano. the listing is only for the nano, the lanyard and the ipod usb data/charging cable. all of the packaging etc. is stored in washington dc and i do not have plans to go until after may so unfortunately i am not including anything else accept what is listed.

$220 plus $7 shipping to the continental us via priority confirmed shipping.

RAZR SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
for sale a motorola razr v3 unlocked and unbranded phone. the keypad is well a little worn especially on the send and receive buttons. the listing is for the phone, wall charger, extra battery and battery charger and user manual. the phone is in perfect working condition withs some signs of use.

$120 plus $7 shipping to the continental us via priority confirmed shipping.
RAZR SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for sale pioneer airware xm radio. comes in original packaging and lnib accept the the car antenna. the car antenna was installed in my car wich was sold and my new care came with sirrius.
it's a portable unit and you can receive xm radio while walking around outside used you can use it inside. the car antenna can be purchased from xm for $20 brand new. the listing is for a retail packaged pioneer airware radio with charger, indoor antenna, vehicle vent mount, case, belt clip and all packaging and paperwork.

$150 plus $9 shipping to the continental us via priority confirmed shipping.

i prefer paypal. my ebay id is chunglee99

i have bought and sold on this forum with no past issues.

any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

cheers,

chung lee
( Last edited by action; Feb 13, 2006 at 04:54 PM. )

Indohottie
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 13, 2006, 12:28 AM

pm sent on razr

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 13, 2006, 10:00 AM

pm replied to.

the razr is an unbranded unlocked phone and will work with cingular, att, t-mobile etc...
will not work with verizon however.

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 13, 2006, 04:55 PM

RAZR SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything else still available.

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 15, 2006, 11:08 AM

bump.

nano and airware still available.

sledsbehave
Senior User
Feb 15, 2006, 08:46 PM

does the nano include the original ear buds?
as ever,
sonny

action  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 15, 2006, 10:12 PM

unfortunately all of the packaging including the earbuds are stored in dc and i don't know when i will be down there so for all intents and purposes i'm not including them.

if you were to purchase the nano as is, i will promise to send all the boxes and packaging including the nano bag that apple used but it would realistically be about a 6 week wait before i can retrieve it at which point i could mail it to you to include the apple earbuds.

cl

Forum Links
Forum Rules